SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE

rob

It's possible that I'm a bad person.

Never mind the introspection. Can you explain how a man of Burchey's intelligence was able to find his ass with both hands, you know, after just one lesson from a one-eyed doctor in Mexico? It doesn't make sense. And Kevbone -- still remembering to breathe, despite his obvious deficit of gray matter. Amazing.

Inquiring :pagetop: wants to know

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really ain't too bright douchey if you don't know GK's nation of origin :laf:

Fixed the right answer for you.

Ya got me.

Wait wait! I want to ride the funny train with the Polish Bastard. Hmmm, how can I slightly modify his username with some bad words? Nothing too clever....I've got it!

Your new name, senor, is AssholePiss. I wanted to go with Realdumbpieceoffeces, but that doesn't flow as well.

Having a "conversation" with AssholePiss is like trying to clap with one hand.

It's possible that I'm a bad person.

Never mind the introspection. Can you explain how a man of Burchey's intelligence was able to find his ass with both hands, you know, after just one lesson from a one-eyed doctor in Mexico? It doesn't make sense. And Kevbone -- still remembering to breathe, despite his obvious deficit of gray matter. Amazing.

Inquiring :pagetop: wants to know

Ohhhhh, I'm not that smart. It's all relative. Doesn't take much to outgun AssholePiss.

You really ain't too bright douchey if you don't know GK's nation of origin :laf:

Ya got me.

Wait wait! I want to ride the funny train with the Polish Bastard. Hmmm, how can I slightly modify his username with some bad words? Nothing too clever....I've got it!

Your new name, senor, is AssholePiss. I wanted to go with Realdumbpieceoffeces, but that doesn't flow as well.

clap is what you get from your mom.

Ya got me.

Je sais que vous êtes vraiment à partir de Montréal, assholepiss

Ohhhhh, I'm not that smart. It's all relative.

you are sooo smart! Like the comment: look at me I live in a different country and I can communicate in a language they use. Did your arm get really big during your stay? Judging by the level of your intelligence most likely they would put Kai Green to shame. it's not relative- you are just a wanker.

Jestem glupi chuj i udaje, ze jestem madry, douchery

This is fascinating Kevbone. What is the probability you will never need to see a doctor over the course of your life?

Is there an algorithm to calculate an individuals chances of being doctor-health care free over the course of their life? If there is lots of folks want to know

Once again what does this have to do with this topic? Of course I will and do see doctors. I also have health care through my work which I pay for. If I choose not to work and not have health care the government would tax me for it. That is the part I dont agree with.

If you choose not to work I hope you've calculated monthly costs of lets see :confused: food and housing, and oh yeah health care. You don't get to choose about health care since there is a 100% chance you will use care.

It is unconstitutional no matter what the supreme court says.

That's classic.

Forcing the public to buy a product then taxing (penalty) them if they don't is pure fascism plain and simple.

Oh you mean like being required to have auto insurance? Or does everyone in the Tea Party take the bus and ride their bike?

I'm with the boner. Not like care insurance at all, you don't have to buy a car.

If I choose not to work and not have health care the government would tax me for it. That is the part I dont agree with.

The problem is Kevin is your choice effects the rest of us. If you get sick while you decide to not work or have health care the rest of us pay for it. I don't understand why people do not get this concept, they don't want to pay for other people's coverage but they are already are and at a higher rate then the proposed system!

Everyone gets sick and needs health care at some point in their life!

I'm with the boner. Not like care insurance at all, you don't have to buy a car.

But you will, sooner or later, use the health care system. Under the current system, through cost-shifting of medical fees and insurance, you are paying tax, just not one levied by the federal government. Without the mandate it would not be feasible to have a working insurance pool.

The Supremes' blessed it, it's now passed Constitutional review, it's the law. Try another tact.

It's a similar concept in that it's mandated with a penalty to avoid public costs. You buy a car... you buy car insurance so when you are in an accident you pay for it and not everyone else. It's no different then health insurance.

Again, I think most are against this because they don't want to pay for other peoples (excuse: lazy, immigrants, whatever) healthcare, but the reality is all of us already are, and to a much greater extent due to a number of controllable factors. It's in the best interest of our nation to cover everyone, increase the health of our citizens, increase the productivity of the country, remove roadblocks for entrepreneurs to starting businesses.

What people seem not to understand, is that by having a disproportionate percentage of the population uninsured, not only are "we" (the insured population) paying for the inevitable costs of caring for the uninsured, but are paying much more when they show up at the ER with advanced diseases that could have been treated cheaper and yielded better outcomes had they had access to basic medical services to begin with. That's a big part of why the US pays more as percent GDP than any other country for poorer results.

I'd like to see how the righties come up with the figures which they're trying to terrorize the Tea-tards with now which describes this a giant huge new tax burden on ordinary 'Muricans. I call BS. It's not like they aren't pathological liars already.

It's a similar concept in that it's mandated with a penalty to avoid public costs. You buy a car... you buy car insurance so when you are in an accident you pay for it and not everyone else. It's no different then health insurance.

Again, I think most are against this because they don't want to pay for other peoples (excuse: lazy, immigrants, whatever) healthcare, but the reality is all of us already are, and to a much greater extent due to a number of controllable factors. It's in the best interest of our nation to cover everyone, increase the health of our citizens, increase the productivity of the country, remove roadblocks for entrepreneurs to starting businesses.

Weird...a well-written post about a particular viewpoint that doesn't reek of unbridled emotion or incoherent rambling. How does that even happen in spray?

On a related note: it amuses me to read these posts by the sodomites of the interweb like AssholePiss, full of anger and ranting about the other side of the political fence, etc etc. I wonder if they know that they are the liberal version of those extreme righties they just hate so much. Same level of annoying, different slant.

Nope. Again car is an option/luxury, there is no law on the books that fines you for NOT buying a car.

Here's the bottom line. If health insruance is a public "good" why not just offer it as a service like fire, schools, and police. Why this BS about making you buy it from private vendors?

Nope. Again car is an option/luxury, there is no law on the books that fines you for NOT buying a car.

so are the kids, people choose to have them, the same the way they choose to buy a car. I don't have kids and somehow I don't complain that there is a school system. Why don't you also complain about all the fat fucks costing the tax payer billions, because they can't stop shoving food down their throats. That is the crux of the biscuit: everyone wants free choices, but don't want to thin about the long term consequences.

Once again what does this have to do with this topic? Of course I will and do see doctors. I also have health care through my work which I pay for. If I choose not to work and not have health care the government would tax me for it. That is the part I dont agree with.

And so by your logic you think if you send your kids to private school or once they've dropped out of high school you shouldn't be obliged to pay taxes to support our public schools?

Another longhair-doper-hippie-turned-rightwing-nutjob - your journey to the dark side is complete. Rise from the ashes of your youth, Lord Darth Bone...