SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE

rob

Dems want health care....costs 10 billion over 10 years.

Reps want war (so do dems)....costs 10 billion every couple of months.

Either way bankruptcy is in our future.

go Obama or Romney!!!!

with 70% of people obese or at least overweight there is no system that can sustain unhealthy majority. Are you surprised? Yes, it will take most of the budget to sustain such demographics.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go Obama or Romney!!!!

Oh yeah, defense spending is 700 billions a year, I don't hear too much complaining.

This is good stuff - I'm starting to get a better picture of the intelligence distribution on this forum, as well as the ability to read and comprehend (or lack thereof). Keep it coming.

Living in San Diego, and having lived in Mexico, I'm very familiar with the whole Mexico/USA immigration situation, what are the factors behind it, a lot of the downsides of it, etc etc. You can gather information by listening to people talk (in Spanish), it's not hard for those with a brain to determine someone's immigration status based on what they say or don't say.

Also, watch out for that Mummy

Heard fox news was hiring, you can work as their chief investigator. And btw what was your status in mexico? and since you "lived there" did you establish legal residency, or are you like the rest 99% of americans, who complain about illegals here, but brake other countries immigration laws?

Wow, you are truly awesome. Do you read your posts before you hit "submit"? I highly recommend it. I don't get the Fox news comment - we'll just chock it up to the fact that you're an idiot.

I had a work Visa in Mexico. When I had a medical issue, I paid out of pocket. The doctor in the little town near my home only had one eye, but he knew exactly what to prescribe me after our spanish-only consultation. I had to self administer the 3 daily shots of antibiotics. That was a treat. The only thing I had to "brake" was the seal on the little bottle before I mixed the drugs and injected them with the 1 inch needle into my ass.

Unless you can hang, please don't clutter up the thread with more stupidity. I know that's your thing.

go Obama or Romney!!!!

with 70% of people obese or at least overweight there is no system that can sustain unhealthy majority. Are you surprised? Yes, it will take most of the budget to sustain such demographics.

70% times 300 million is 210 million.

How much do 210 million bullets cost?

go Obama or Romney!!!!

70% times 300 million is 210 million.

How much do 210 million bullets cost?

I am sure china can supply them cheap.

This is good stuff - I'm starting to get a better picture of the intelligence distribution on this forum, as well as the ability to read and comprehend (or lack thereof). Keep it coming.

Living in San Diego, and having lived in Mexico, I'm very familiar with the whole Mexico/USA immigration situation, what are the factors behind it, a lot of the downsides of it, etc etc. You can gather information by listening to people talk (in Spanish), it's not hard for those with a brain to determine someone's immigration status based on what they say or don't say.

Heard fox news was hiring, you can work as their chief investigator. And btw what was your status in mexico? and since you "lived there" did you establish legal residency, or are you like the rest 99% of americans, who complain about illegals here, but brake other countries immigration laws?

Wow, you are truly awesome. Do you read your posts before you hit "submit"? I highly recommend it. I don't get the Fox news comment - we'll just chock it up to the fact that you're an idiot.

I had a work Visa in Mexico. When I had a medical issue, I paid out of pocket. The doctor in the little town near my home only had one eye, but he knew exactly what to prescribe me after our spanish-only consultation. I had to self administer the 3 daily shots of antibiotics. That was a treat. The only thing I had to "brake" was the seal on the little bottle before I mixed the drugs and injected them with the 1 inch needle into my ass.

Unless you can hang, please don't clutter up the thread with more stupidity. I know that's your thing.

you are sooo intelligent! that is why you don't even get the comment about fox news. truly, superior intellect.

you are sooo intelligent! that is why you don't even get the comment about fox news. truly, superior intellect.

Oh, I got it Bob - your thinly-veiled attempt to indirectly label me as a right winger was obvious.

Are you sure you aren't really French Canadian? You/your style of "arguing" reminds me of a couple guys I know.

I had a work Visa in Mexico. When I had a medical issue, I paid out of pocket. The doctor in the little town near my home only had one eye, but he knew exactly what to prescribe me after our spanish-only consultation.

wow, I am impressed, you have managed to learn a foreign language! you think that makes you so special and intelligent? The only special was your ed and a short school bus with a hockey helmet.

[

Oh, I got it Bob - your thinly-veiled attempt to indirectly label me as a right winger was obvious.

Are you sure you aren't really French Canadian? You/your style of "arguing" reminds me of a couple guys I know.

You are brilliant and so knowledgeable! Asking a Pole if he is a french canadian! Do you even know where Poland is?

I had a work Visa in Mexico. When I had a medical issue, I paid out of pocket. The doctor in the little town near my home only had one eye, but he knew exactly what to prescribe me after our spanish-only consultation.

wow, I am impressed, you have managed to learn a foreign language! you think that makes you so special and intelligent? The only special was your ed and a short school bus with a hockey helmet.

Okay, now I KNOW you're French Canadian.

all you know are two things: jack and shit, and jack just left town. Which part of "I am Polish" you don't get you fucking tosser?

So neither you nor any of your friends will ever need to see a doctor.

What does this have to do with anything. I am for health care, but not in favor of the tax if you dont.

This is fascinating Kevbone. What is the probability you will never need to see a doctor over the course of your life?

Is there an algorithm to calculate an individuals chances of being doctor-health care free over the course of their life? If there is lots of folks want to know

• I scored really low on risks of needing health care. I'm going to see every Van Halen concert for two years straight :rocken:
  • Dude I'd join you, but I got a high score. I gotta buy some insurance :cry:

all you know are two things: jack and shit, and jack just left town. Which part of "I am Polish" you don't get you fucking tosser?

I'm realizing two things. Number one - English is not your first language, so perhaps your inability to read correctly and then react to what I'm typing is coming partly from this (as well as you just being a dope). Perhaps I should cut you a little slack. For example, I asked "are you sure you really aren't French Canadian". In english, that's called a "question", and this particular question was what we call "sarcastic". I know you are Polish - I don't care that you are Polish. You react/respond to debate exactly like the couple friends I have from Quebec, so I thought I'd jokingly question your nationality AND slam French Canadians at the same time. In English, that's called "a sweet move".

The second thing I'm realizing at this moment - going back and forth with you is going to be pretty lopsided. I apologize in advance for anything incoherent/ridiculous that you post and I subsequently rip to shreds.

You really ain't too bright burchey if you don't know GK's nation of origin :laf:

You really ain't too bright douchey if you don't know GK's nation of origin :laf:

Fixed the right answer for you.

Ya got me.

Wait wait! I want to ride the funny train with the Polish Bastard. Hmmm, how can I slightly modify his username with some bad words? Nothing too clever....I've got it!

Your new name, senor, is AssholePiss. I wanted to go with Realdumbpieceoffeces, but that doesn't flow as well.

Edited by burchey

This is fascinating Kevbone. What is the probability you will never need to see a doctor over the course of your life?

Is there an algorithm to calculate an individuals chances of being doctor-health care free over the course of their life? If there is lots of folks want to know

Once again what does this have to do with this topic? Of course I will and do see doctors. I also have health care through my work which I pay for. If I choose not to work and not have health care the government would tax me for it. That is the part I dont agree with.

Once again what does this have to do with this topic? Of course I will and do see doctors. I also have health care through my work which I pay for. If I choose not to work and not have health care the government would tax me for it. That is the part I dont agree with.

Right! You want to get stuff for free!

TANSTAAFL, boner

Hey Kevbone, if you choose to not get married, or choose to avoid a mortgage, the government taxes you for it, too. FASCISM!!!