Summitchaser CJB = Hardman

yikes

To be more accurate...I don't know if I led a 5.11d trad. So, I probably didn't. Since I'm not a liar, I'm confused why I wrote that in the first place, since I've onsighted 5.11a trad but definitely not 5.11d. I must have been thinking sport- that is the only explanation.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya ya ya i could still kick all your asses in real life.

But in reality, its all one big joke. Anyone who doesn't get that is a retard.

The return of the Ginger Day Walker! Always a treat!

Now: Does the retard that doesn't get your joke have Cerebral Palsy or Down's Syndrome, faggot? And by "faggot" I mean "burning bundle of sticks" because you are hot shit, my man! 11d trad!

Don't let the bastards get ya down Colin. :lmao:

One day we're chillin...

Werners_dog.jpg

...jus' keepin stoke alive...

KEEP_STOKE_ALIVE.jpg

..next day, all too soon, we're dead as a doornail and if we are lucky we have our bodies cremated and stuffed into chalk ball's for our brothers to distribute.....

Pauls_Balls.jpg

Life is an eyeblink my brobhams. You all want to spend it teasing and dissin on a bro? What for?

I would go climbing with Colin. It would be fun! Do we know if he's even a real person, though? Who can tell anymore.

After some of the things you've said to him or about him I'd be real surprised if he gave you a decent belay without and extra 20-30 feet of penalty slack LOL! :ass:

This too shall pass.

13_sp12.jpg

I would go climbing with Colin. It would be fun! Do we know if he's even a real person, though? Who can tell anymore.

After some of the things you've said to him or about him I'd be real surprised if he gave you a decent belay without and extra 20-30 feet of penalty slack LOL! :ass:

This too shall pass.

13_sp12.jpg

This is your most disturbing pic yet, Bill. Way to raise the bar!

i think it's hilarious how hard colin trolled so many people on this forum. what's more ridiculous? colin's posts under summitchaser or how many of you have handled it? i think the latter. and yeah, just as the hardmen aren't on CC spraying about their newest and raddest first ascent, none of them are on CC publicly lambasting anyone, either.

...this thread is already two pages long!!!

• 2 months later...
.....he's actually not a massive douche in real life. Tear him up on here but give him a chance if you see him out at the crags.

I'm sure. That probably applies to Rob and some of the other bros here too I'd bet. Playing a douchbag online is all too easy...sadly.

Sometimes people just get all stoked and it gets misinterpreted by us old fucks.

Later geriatrics!