Language will get you banned

Off_White

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The mods and administrators have agreed things have just gone too far, so we've established a new policy that gratuitous insults and profanity in ANY forum, including Spray, are grounds for banning. Each poster, regardless of the number of avatars (yes, we know who you are) will receive only one warning, in case you've missed this new Policy Statute Declaration.

It's time this board grew up. Thank you for your compliance.

I'm dead serious Amber, you watch your step.

"i like you dude, i like your style. but there's one thing...do you have to use so many cuss words?"

"what the fuck are you talking about?"

"alright, dude, have it your way."

wanna provide some fucking examples so us uncreative types can have a sense of the boundaries? :)

"I know it's April Fool's but this is not an April Fool's joke" jumped the shark pretty badly this year. I think every message board or website I visit on a regular basis used this line yesterday.

Well, clearly you should visit fewer websites and you wouldn't have that problem.

"Amber" is an inside joke for those with longer history here, I'm sure Dru wasn't taken in by any silly protest that I meant business.

The mods and administrators have agreed things have just gone too far, so we've established a new policy that gratuitous insults and profanity in ANY forum, including Spray, are grounds for banning. Each poster, regardless of the number of avatars (yes, we know who you are) will receive only one warning, in case you've missed this new Policy Statute Declaration.

It's time this board grew up. Thank you for your compliance.

:tup:

You'll have to provide a link, I'm unsure who you're talking about.

I can't provide a link becasue both threads we deleted. I guess one of the other mods tooks care of it. Some 'new' poster made a couple threads about some other regular members. I, who work night shift, got to see these wonderful creations.