9/11 faked?

billcoe

http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/articles/14-increased-tensions-with-unresolved-911-issues/

Kevbone called this 2 years ago and everyone made fun of him. Now there's over a thousand architects and engineers who have signed a petition calling for an investigation. Not that it will do a damn thing, same thing happened when they murdered President Kennedy and Martin Luther King. Looks 99.99% probable that King was executed with gov't involvement, there is extensive witness's and strong evidence to that effect: even a court case that declared Lloyd Jowers and not James Earl Ray guilty of it, yet the mainstream media just ignores or derides it so people ignore this 2nd hidden government we seem to have.

Interesting indeed. I'm not admitting it occurred one way or another just yet, but think it astounding that so many professionals have strong opinions and are feeling this way. Well bone, it might be almost time to say you told us so.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's really sad that an otherwise intelligent guy like yourself would fall in for this kind of BS. C'mon Bill, don't let a very small pile of hand-picked contaminated seeds grow into a poisoned tree that wraps itself around your lobes and chokes out reason. 9/11 happened pretty much exactly as depicted on...9/11/2001.

Yeah Bill, get with the program. It couldn't be true..... because FW says it couldn't. He doesn't even have to look at any of the links, and obviously knows more than all those nutty architects and engineers.

OK, now it's time to attack me personally. I've said it before, I'll say it again. I don't see how 9/11 could have been pulled off as a pre-planned conspiracy. It just blows the mind to think that that many people were fooled and that many were complicit. But go youtube Building 7 and tell me how that happened.

I think it's really sad that an otherwise intelligent guy like yourself would fall in for this kind of BS. C'mon Bill, don't let a very small pile of hand-picked contaminated seeds grow into a poisoned tree that wraps itself around your lobes and chokes out reason. 9/11 happened pretty much exactly as depicted on...9/11/2001.

x2.

Bill - dude.......for real?

I blame these guys:

nihilists.jpg

x2.

Bill - dude.......for real?

I blame these guys:

nihilists.jpg

thanks 4 a good laugh; and then I thought maybe your write, it was Jackie Treehorn in gutter balls who did it.

actually, kevbone, the burdon of evidence is on YOU, not FW. That's what happens when you have insane ideas. YOU have to prove them.

:tup:

Loose Change is just about the dumbest movie ever: college kids with too much money and free time set out to "debunk" 9/11. Hijinks ensue.

Loose Change had to be updated like 3 times to remove inaccurate claims. What do they call edition #4? Loose Change: The final Edition

:lmao: