Yes, Obama did turn out to be a TRUST buster!

Peter_Puget

Please be a bit more friendly and less full of yourself.

What? no red-baiting today? today, is 'let's play the sympathy card' day?

and don't confuse being full of oneself and not letting you get away with pretending ignorance about your long term support for the plutocracy that led us to bankruptcy.

True story: I laughed so loudly when I read this that someone outside my office asked me what was so funny!

So what exactly did cause our massive debt Peter? Or is it a healthy thing? Was it because Ben Sheets signed with the As? Was it because the iPhone has no video camera? EDUCATE US PETER!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please be a bit more friendly and less full of yourself.

What? no red-baiting today? today, is 'let's play the sympathy card' day?

and don't confuse being full of oneself and not letting you get away with pretending ignorance about your long term support for the plutocracy that led us to bankruptcy.

True story: I laughed so loudly when I read this that someone outside my office asked me what was so funny!

So what exactly did cause our massive debt Peter? Or is it a healthy thing? Was it because Ben Sheets signed with the As? Was it because the iPhone has no video camera? EDUCATE US PETER!

What's an iPhone?

Damn jb. I think you're a sharp kid and all, but do ya ever stop and just thank yer lucky stars that we live in such a kick assed country? It seems to me that you're always (and only) bitching and complaining. I mean, I'm not saying we're perfect, but take a moment to count your blessings dude. There are so many good things you can hardly keep a hold of them all. Once would never know it from your posts. It's like you're so pissed off and angry at....like...everything!

Take some time to visit these other places, live, breath, relax, enjoy. We are so lucky and so blessed here. Really!

Take care all ! :wave:

Your comments seem to indicate that you have little clue (sorry, I am being honest here) about the pickle we are in and the sweeping changes that are taking place. If there ever was a moment not to relax, it is now. As a matter of fact, you and most around you aren't angry and pissed off enough and it is going to cost us a lot.

FWIW, I have traveled and lived abroad extensively.

We have massive and difficult times periodically, we got through those and I'm sure we'll get through these. Do you think that always seeing the glass as half empty, (or less) is a good thing when complaining about it really won't affect any positive change but may have the opposite effect?

Damn jb. I think you're a sharp kid and all, but do ya ever stop and just thank yer lucky stars that we live in such a kick assed country? It seems to me that you're always (and only) bitching and complaining. I mean, I'm not saying we're perfect, but take a moment to count your blessings dude. There are so many good things you can hardly keep a hold of them all. Once would never know it from your posts. It's like you're so pissed off and angry at....like...everything!

Take some time to visit these other places, live, breath, relax, enjoy. We are so lucky and so blessed here. Really!

Take care all ! :wave:

:tup:

I was at the gym yesterday watching Fox on the treadmill, doing a light workout, one that would still kill KKK's whole family, but I digress. During that time Fox reported that American's feel that Obama has gone too far left, that the Democrats were going to take a beating in the midterms, and how Obama had, in part, caused the disaster in Haiti. By the end of it, I felt myself pounding my fist into my palm, quietly chanting "Go! Go! Go!...", as if attending the original debut of "Howl".

I had just experienced something profound. They reported the future. They knew the hearts and minds of a nation. The exposed the historical trump to Katrina to the light of day.

After basking in the presence of this Oracle, nay, miracle, it would be hard to imagine settling for news by mere mortals ever again.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

General amnesia on how we got here. Good example is the hearing going on today on how the Bushies gave away the taxpayer farm to AIG and their note holders.

The policies "how we got here" are being continued by Barry. And Americans see that.

which policies exactly?

Some of us will make it through these times, and odds are the middle class won't. If you think that people came out somewhat on top of the great depression by thinking positively, you have something coming.

how else did FDR keep winning re-election w/o the power of positive thought? wasn't like shit had gotten better by '36 or '40.

And voting the R's back in will not change this either. So, we are fucked.

I see you're becoming disillusioned. That's sad. What we need is some kind of guy-with-two-first-names kind of revolution! Or an outsider candidate from the middle of fuckinowhere, like John Thune. I know you like that. Where's your spirit? You got no moxie, man! No verve!

[video:youtube]

Edited by prole