Christian Climbers.

gforceclimber

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know some of you people in here are just Jack asses themselves. Let me put this in some light. For some of you a picture like this would be like some one saying to you "pick up your climbing gear, put it in the fire it ain't shit".

So on behalf of my God, and excuse my language cause I'm a sinner. Fuck yourselves.

What, you don't like birthday parties?

You know TV there funny and there is garbage. That was garbage. Just hope you were trying to be funny and didn't realize what you were doing. And know Kevbone will come back and say this is spray so take it but I still think goes a little beyond spray. I can only equal it to some stranger coming on here and telling us all that climbing sucks on spray. It crosses a line.

Decaf? I am thinkin some warm milk and put this one to bed...I forgot who posted the pic of Jesus with a Mickey's? Whoever it was, I want you to know that you are entitled to your own opinion, but please leave the images like that on your own computer. That is not just borderline, that is flatout steppin on wrong territory for some folks. You can spray, but try and respect a bit as well. Anyway, I did not think a post like this would generate such mass hysteria, but for my first post, it was a doozy! Climbing for my first time in three weeks tomorrow, due to a tendonitis problem in the elbow. Lookin forward to it. Peace out..Keep it real and full of faith.

If you don't like the forum, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, amigo.

You won't be missed.

Or a favorite southern coloquialism of mine:

"Don't let it hit~cha where the Good Lord split~cha"

Best one I ever heard was:

"Well dip me in shit and roll me in peanuts!"

Decaf? I am thinkin some warm milk and put this one to bed...I forgot who posted the pic of Jesus with a Mickey's? Whoever it was, I want you to know that you are entitled to your own opinion, but please leave the images like that on your own computer. That is not just borderline, that is flatout steppin on wrong territory for some folks. You can spray, but try and respect a bit as well.

It's unrealistic to expect anything more from someone that hides behind the veil of an avatar. How cool to have the microcosm that is CC.com to spew hate and offensive material without apparent consequence. I guess we can take solace in the fact that the venting TTK does on this site likely takes the edge off his actions in the real world. Of course I'd bet he doesn't have the sack to do it out there.

man - where's a scanner when you need one? i have this fantastic black and white photo an amigo of mine took back in college - he and another heathen had crafted a nearly life-sized christ out of paper-mache and rigged it up so wine bladders could be fed into the back with the spout coming out of the stigmata - we hoisted him up on a huge cross in the front yard of our house and spent the weekend making friends w/ the neighbors - the thing was like a lightening rod - musta met a hundred cool folks who were walking down the street and had to join the hell-train. the picture is classic. j.c. looks sublimely pleased by the whole experience. the wine sucked though.

don't know about christian climbers, but bivying w/ the big guy would rawk - no need to carry rations, just some fucking crumbs - you think he could turn the moss into chronic?

man - where's a scanner when you need one? i have this fantastic black and white photo an amigo of mine took back in college - he and another heathen had crafted a nearly life-sized christ out of paper-mache and rigged it up so wine bladders could be fed into the back with the spout coming out of the stigmata - we hoisted him up on a huge cross in the front yard of our house and spent the weekend making friends w/ the neighbors - the thing was like a lightening rod - musta met a hundred cool folks who were walking down the street and had to join the hell-train. the picture is classic. j.c. looks sublimely pleased by the whole experience. the wine sucked though.

don't know about christian climbers, but bivying w/ the big guy would rawk - no need to carry rations, just some fucking crumbs - you think he could turn the moss into chronic?

hooooooey.....there's one for the grandkids!