Christian Climbers.

gforceclimber

Don't try to tell me your a perfect athiest. But hell being an athiest there is no right or wrong. So perefection is in the eye of the beholder. Do you beleive in right or wrong?? where does right and wrong come from??? who defines it??? Why the fuck is anyone in jail then. Dumbass.

Well, that's a set of questions well matched to your average five year old. And all world's rights and wrongs came from where? The tablets? The book? They both seem a bit short on real estate for that listing. Where does your dog get right and wrong from? How do they know what's right and wrong? Are you god? Tough rhetorical questions which in the end need no answer, unless of course, you are five years old. "Dumbass" indeed...

yea there dumb becuase you might have to think. But hell you enjoy darkness in your mind.

Yeah what's wrong with you Joseph? Why not "think" about the answers to those questions? In fact, better yet, why not just read the Bible and accept the answers someone else gives you?

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, what I'm saying is that you play fast and loose with the idea of a theory and right or wrong answers when it suits you.

Well if your refering to evolution neither side can be proved so no point in saying one way is right or wrong. Just wanted to see what your answer was on right or wrong. Is there such a thing?

So go ahead and hate your neighbor

Go ahead and cheat a friend

Do it in the name of heaven

You can justify it in the end

sickie

according to you there is no end so what the hell do you care?

Don't try to tell me your a perfect athiest. But hell being an athiest there is no right or wrong. So perefection is in the eye of the beholder. Do you beleive in right or wrong?? where does right and wrong come from??? who defines it??? Why the fuck is anyone in jail then. Dumbass.

i am not an atheist you jackass

donkey.jpg

Well, that's a set of questions well matched to your average five year old. And all world's rights and wrongs came from where? The tablets? The book? They both seem a bit short on real estate for that listing. Where does your dog get right and wrong from? How do they know what's right and wrong? Are you god? Tough rhetorical questions which in the end need no answer, unless of course, you are five years old. "Dumbass" indeed...

yea there dumb becuase you might have to think. But hell you enjoy darkness in your mind.

Yeah what's wrong with you Joseph? Why not "think" about the answers to those questions? In fact, better yet, why not just read the Bible and accept the answers someone else gives you?

Pot calling the kettle black.. Where do you think every thought in your mind comes from. I'm sure you made them up. Everything you are was passed down. So don't try to act like I'm some dumb ass when you exist the same way. Idiot.

bullshit. you can try to "define down deviancy" all you want, but I ain't drinking the Kool-Aid.

How about a nice, tall glass of toluene instead?

We've got a thread here with a bunch of self-righteous, atheist religion bashers spewing off their fucking bullshit as if *they* have some answer. What answer is that, pray tell? we are accidents of nature destined to be nothing but worm food?

You didn't get the memo?

Your life and consciousness is snuffed out, end of story?

In your case, one can always hope.

yeah real inspiring.

It's not exactly "The Greatest Story Ever Told", but then again it's not "The Passion" ,either.

and all the more so, when it is accompanied by obvious pain and escapism - including excessive hallucinogenic drug use. I'm so inspired by this hopeful message, and the obvious happiness of its purveyors.

Sorry, didn't catch that. My screen turned into a screeching wombat for a while there.

Truly we must all "evolve" to think this way, and make appropriate, concomitant, "liberating" choices in our life that will make us oh so much happier.

Ah, go grow an opposable thumb, will ya?

just look how happy it makes its proponents who are so sure of their beliefs that they react with explosive vitriol at any suggestion that God exists.

The Leo Buscalia of CC reveals his happiness secrets.

and as for those crazy Christians we keep hearing about - trying to "force" everyone to believe... Sorry, but I don't see anyone here giving sermons trying to convert and force their beliefs. the only zealots I see here are the hate-filled atheists.

My black heart absorbs all light.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

The fact that people take mind-altering, hallucinogenics, think it enhances their performance, and proudly spew off on it on the intrafucking web, and then posit some type of personal wisdom transcending the beliefs of billions over millenia - that's a truly legitimate argument to refute evolution. :wave:

? truth in numbers?

As I recall, there was a time when everyone believed that the universe revolved around the Earth. That's where deviants come into their own.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Where do you think every thought in your mind comes from. I'm sure you made them up. Everything you are was passed down. So don't try to act like I'm some dumb ass when you exist the same way. Idiot.

Looks like all your thoughts were passed down from Jesus himself-

I recall all the readings about His teachings, inspiring sermons like: "All you heathens are dumbasses". "Believe in me, you idiot!"

In fact, word is that Jesus called Judas an idiot and that's why Judas betrayed him, he was pissed off at Jesus.

Where do you think every thought in your mind comes from. I'm sure you made them up. Everything you are was passed down. So don't try to act like I'm some dumb ass when you exist the same way. Idiot.

I recall all the readings about His teachings, inspiring sermons like: "All you heathens are dumbasses". "Believe in me, you idiot!"

In fact, word is that Jesus called Judas an idiot and that's why Judas betrayed him, he was pissed off at Jesus.

That was a rebuttal???? Weak. Expected better.

No, what I'm saying is that you play fast and loose with the idea of a theory and right or wrong answers when it suits you.

Well if your refering to evolution neither side can be proved so no point in saying one way is right or wrong. Just wanted to see what your answer was on right or wrong. Is there such a thing?

'Right' and 'wrong' are socio-cultural constructs, correct?, and thus dependent upon the time and the place in which you find yourself. This makes all ethics situational and therefore all ethical constructs are valid at one time or another. Since my theory is as equally valid as yours and can't be disproven, your choice of who is right and who is wrong is only your opinion.

That was a rebuttal???? Weak. Expected better.

Ok then..."everything you are was passed down"-- yeah, we're conditioned. We're all conditioned to believe that we have some eternal soul inside us that keeps on going after this body dies. Enabling everyone to cherry pick the parts of whatever religion they subscribe to that suit their desires and needs. Always, of course, picking the part where they live forever. That's a foregone conclusion after all.

hate, racism and genocide are not products of religion but products of mankind. before there was mass, organized religion, on the scale of Christianity or Islam, all these evils existed and were perpetuated and even considered to be perfectly natural and fine. And indeed, those who called religion the "opiate of the masses" have a hefty 100 million life body count to their credit, along with plenty of hatred, ethnic cleansing, and outright genocide. Of course, those facts are easy to overlook with your bigoted, anti-religious blinders on, now isn't it. :ass:

Listening to you makes my inner hate drift away like whisps of fading frost on a bright April morning.

....including excessive hallucinogenic drug use.

Define 'excessive'...

I like how he singles out hallucinogenic drugs and not things like alcohol, which is, of course, 'socially acceptable'.....

And, of course, alcohol never makes you think or believe things that aren't true or real....

'Right' and 'wrong' are socio-cultural constructs, correct?, and thus dependent upon the time and the place in which you find yourself. This makes all ethics situational and therefore all ethical constructs are valid at one time or another. Since my theory is as equally valid as yours and can't be disproven, your choice of who is right and who is wrong is only your opinion.

Where did those socio-cultural constructs come from? Did one day they just make them up? Not talking about who is right or wrong so much as the concept of right and wrong. I know you want to drag me down that road. I don't know who is right and wrong as I didn't make the rules. Just like you didn't make the rules.

is this true? You think right and wrong were made up by individuals in different Socio-cultural constructs? and if so where did the concepts come from?