Christian Climbers.

gforceclimber

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am full blood Irish as well.

I know plenty of good irish catholics who don't believe in a god.

Do any catholics?

St. Francis Solano School, all eight grades, baby.

Your adze-hole must be sore.

That's no joke. I never had a problem, but at least four boys in my class (and there were only ten) were sexually abused by priests at our CYO camp, which I also attended. I learned this decades later, long after the four priests responsible were convicted, but these were the very same guys that had be biggest behavioral problems. They were all good friends of mine. THAT pisses me off.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Grrr! You guys know I am only kiddin. Just wanted to see if you could take the medicine that you been dishin me? Just smile, I was jokin..

The root of all evil? The Love of Money according to the word. Not money, but the love of it. Next question?

eHHHHN!

wrong. You can name any number of fruits, as you did above, but the root alludes you.

Hint: it is akin to the definition of "sin".

My friend, the poor reverend ain't goin nowhere. This is way too much fun. I hope their are more than closet kneelers in here. I would love it if more people would be as bold with their faith as you guys are with your spray. That would make for an interesting world and we would probably not have the time to sit here and banter on a computer. We would be too busy freakin out, runnin for cover from the world-wide spray. Mtn. Mouse...is that a self portrait?

....Just messin bro

It all came together for me when Tvash revealed he was Irish. No wonder he is so cynical about Christianity, his countrymen have been killing each other over it for generations.

Nah. Second generation Irish don't give a flying fuck about that stuff. That's Ireland and England's problem. What initially turned me off to the born again crowd was actually interacting with them in college. The Navigators. What a bowl full of assholes. What keeps me turned off is their legislative agenda. The Get Rich Quick mega churches don't exactly endear me, either.

Grrr! You guys know I am only kiddin. Just wanted to see if you could take the medicine that you been dishin me? Just smile, I was jokin..

The root of all evil? The Love of Money according to the word. Not money, but the love of it. Next question?

eNNNN!

wrong. You can name any number of fruits, as you did above, but the root alludes you.

Hint: it is akin to the definition of "sin".

I can't believe the Rev didn't get this one right off the bat. Come on Rev...think Buddhism.

Edited by tvashtarkatena