Weight Loss Contest

Peter_Puget

Weight fluctuates every day, so hard to tell, but seeming to average about -2 to -4 or thereabouts. I have a half-marathon next weekend, that should also help. Tuffgirl may turn down her donuts but I fully plan on enjoying my two-week Blizzard at DQ this weekend.

Love to all!

having a treat is one thing. needing a treat is another.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weight fluctuates every day, so hard to tell, but seeming to average about -2 to -4 or thereabouts. I have a half-marathon next weekend, that should also help. Tuffgirl may turn down her donuts but I fully plan on enjoying my two-week Blizzard at DQ this weekend.

Love to all!

having a treat is one thing. needing a treat is another.

A Blizzard sounds yummy. Enjoy!

BUMP...

time to pick on the fat kids...

what're you guys stuffin' into yo pieholes today?? Hmmm???

HA :nurd: i had a break through yesterday. I am doing so much better. i didn't even WANT a donut on donut day today. didn't even hurt to turn it down. HA :fahq::fahq::fahq:

since you didn't want it, why did you scarf down the whole damn box, sista??

:fahq:

PS: Be sure to wipe the crumbs, errr incriminating evidence, off the corner of your mouth next time!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :l

BUMP...

time to pick on the fat kids...

what're you guys stuffin' into yo pieholes today?? Hmmm???

HA :nurd: i had a break through yesterday. I am doing so much better. i didn't even WANT a donut on donut day today. didn't even hurt to turn it down. HA :fahq::fahq::fahq:

since you didn't want it, why did you scarf down the whole damn box, sista??

:fahq:

PS: Be sure to wipe the crumbs, errr incriminating evidence, off the corner of your mouth next time!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :l

the only sweet treat i had today was a half cup of coconut bliss

Mint Straciatella

Invigorating peppermint Bliss generously striated with chips of rich dark chocolate.

Ingredients: organic coconut milk, organic agave syrup, organic dark chocolate (og chocolate liquor, og cocoa butter, og cane sugar, soy lecithin, og vanilla), organic peppermint extract

it was good and just what i needed.

YESSSSSSSSS! :moondance:

NOT being tempted is much different than resisting temptation. A breakthrough, indeed. :grin:

YESSSSSSSSS! :moondance:

NOT being tempted is much different than resisting temptation. A breakthrough, indeed. :grin:

:grin: it was a really good day.

Alright I am back after a 1 week hiatus, I ended up getting bronchitis and stayed in bed all last week. I am getting somewhat sick of being overseas and getting sick, oh well comes with the territory.

Well my start weight was 196

My weigh in weight today is 185

Overall drop of 11 lbs. I am pretty stoked, I think I will be able to reach my goal of 180.

Original 5/7 weigh-in: 138

5/14 weigh-in: 136

5/21 weigh-in: 133

5/28 weigh-in: 130

Today's weigh in 130 lbs again. Down a total of 8 pounds but no loss this week. I'm bummed though I did eat kind of weird due to a deadline. And I also added in a nightly Godiva truffle. Though I did hike (not as much though) and climb (traverses outside and gym inside.) I hope this week goes better. No more nightly chocolate either since I have no way to justify it.

Original 5/7 weigh-in: 138

5/14 weigh-in: 136

5/21 weigh-in: 133

5/28 weigh-in: 130

Today's weigh in 130 lbs again. Down a total of 8 pounds but no loss this week. I'm bummed though I did eat kind of weird due to a deadline. And I also added in a nightly Godiva truffle. Though I did hike (not as much though) and climb (traverses outside and gym inside.) I hope this week goes better. No more nightly chocolate either since I have no way to justify it.

steady she goes... you have dropped a lot for your body mass.. just holding there will be tough for one week , then you'll drop more. have a carrot not a godiva!!!

good luck.you're inspiring many here.....thanks

By the age most of us are, we know what to weigh when we are in good shape (meaning that we have our musculature). And most people can see the difference between muscle and fat, so they are pleased when they are reaching their goal weight as well as putting back on the muscle they had when they were in shape.

I am down three pounds. And I am starting to build my little tiny girly man muscles back--just a little.