Weight Loss Contest

Peter_Puget

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am at 138 still. I will take it and keep going in this direction. I like it better than the other one.

this has with out a doubt been the longest mellowest summer in the past 9 or so years. I mis climbing so much it hurts my heart.

all y'all who can get some... get extra for me.

Original 5/7 weigh-in: 138

5/14 weigh-in: 136

5/21 weigh-in: 133

5/28 weigh-in: 130

6/4 weigh-in: 130

6/11 weigh-in: 130

6/18 weigh-in: 130

6/25 weigh-in: 131

Today's weigh in is 130 lbs. Heading back in the right direction in spite of yesterday's Canada Day party where we got to experience many things from north of the border. Thank goodness for my 1 1/2 hour hike yesterday and the street hockey at the party. That sure burned some calories making up for the naimo (sp?) bars and all the other food!

Original 5/7 weigh-in: 138

5/14 weigh-in: 136

5/21 weigh-in: 133

5/28 weigh-in: 130

6/4 weigh-in: 130

6/11 weigh-in: 130

6/18 weigh-in: 130

6/25 weigh-in: 131

Today's weigh in is 130 lbs. Heading back in the right direction in spite of yesterday's Canada Day party where we got to experience many things from north of the border. Thank goodness for my 1 1/2 hour hike yesterday and the street hockey at the party. That sure burned some calories making up for the naimo (sp?) bars and all the other food!

Were you in Nanaimo on Yesterday?

Can't say that I did, but I was on the Beavers team. :) We not only swept the street hockey tourney, but won the entire night after tallying points from all the Canadian games we'd played and a Canada trivia contest.

THAT sounds like fun!!!

Used to love street hockey...I still get a kick out of seeing kids on my street playing when I drive by, I can hear them yell the time honoured "CAR!" Good stuff.

:lmao: That's what the guys kept yelling when we'd have to get out of the way, except those made for great water/beer breaks.

I was a slacker yesterday, but not today. I didn't even run stairs, but I did spend the day nailing on siding on this house.

Right now I'm at 208 lbs.

That's down 12 lbs from my start or down 8 pounds by the official rules.

You're doing great!

I was a slacker yesterday, but not today. I didn't even run stairs, but I did spend the day nailing on siding on this house.

Right now I'm at 208 lbs.

That's down 12 lbs from my start or down 8 pounds by the official rules.

You'll be down to 195 after six hours of jack hammering. Now hurry the fuck up, you should owe me money, goddamn it.

Edited by Markmckillop

Jan 1 2007 193 lbs

June 1 2007 177 lbs

July 3 2007 172 lbs

I am going to coast for a month or two and add some whole grains and fruit, yogurt and stuff to the diet. See how that goes.

I initially wanted to go down to about 165 which would be rake like for me but the more fat you loose it seems harder to for the pounds to drop.