Weight Loss Contest

Peter_Puget

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O-Ohhhhh! I was thinking kugel.

"13. kugel--an occasion for feasting or celebration, especially a day or time of religious significance that recurs at regular intervals. "

(from www.teachnology.com/worksheets/misc/hanukkah/quiz/)

Easy to see how a gurl could get the two confused. ;)

It seem like Ia m one of the few taking this seriously, well somewhat. This week I was feeling healthier and was able to exercise. Also my appetite came back. I was a little bad this weekend drank a few beers and had a big dinner party, where I chowed, but no net gain or loss for this week.

Start 196

Last week 184

This week 184

I set a new goal too, instead of 180 I am going for 175. I don't think 180 will make my spare tire go away, hopefully 175 does.

Original 5/7 weigh-in: 138

5/14 weigh-in: 136

5/21 weigh-in: 133

5/28 weigh-in: 130

6/4 weigh-in:130

Today's weigh in is 130 lbs again. :( It's been five weeks since I've had any meat. I've had a couple of cheats this week, but nothing huge. I don't know why I can't get past this one weight because my clothes are more loose than last week and even my Pilates instructor noticed a difference on Friday. I didn't do any of my daily hikes since hubby was out of town, but managed two Pilates sessions this week and a three hour hike yesterday. I just want to lose something this coming week.

i weighed in yesterday still at 140. can't seem to get lower than that yet. I have decided to cut back my calorie intake even more. down to 1200 calories a day. i can't exercise the way i want so i have to cut back on calories even more.

i am trying to embrace the changes that have to take place in my life.

Well no change from last week, still at 184, still 9 to go. I got to get serious again this week. No beer or brownies this week, I think that was my down fall last week. I figured that I could get away with last week since I bouldered 3 times, ran twice and mountain biked twice, but it doesn't seem like it was enough.

6/4 weigh-in: 130

6/11 weigh-in: 130

Today's weigh in is 130 lbs. Again. I hate this. I even got some exercise in this week-Pilates, outdoor traversing, gym climbing, hike. No more alcohol. No little cheats at all.

Edited by rmncwrtr

6/4 weigh-in: 130

6/11 weigh-in: 130

Today's weigh in is 130 lbs. Again. I hate this. I even got some exercise in this week-Pilates, outdoor traversing, gym climbing, hike. No more alcohol. No little cheats at all.

steady.............keep your eyes on the prize...if you keep this diet/exercise regimen, you will lose fat, which i presume is the goal....you're doing great.fast before the weigh in for 18/24 hrs , so you get good news

today weighed-in at 194 lbs.(after a weekend of fries, beer (.05)and deserts)

last week 195.

start 208.... jan 227

feeling slimmer , faster. need to get to 185 maybe , to start training harder.ran 2 laps of green lake quick this morning...gr going to rainier tomorrow, that should help.