archenemy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were there!

Where were you wazzup.gif

wave.gif

It was my wife's birthday on Saturday. We stayed at the house of some relatives in 11worth. In all honesty, I forgot there was an event happening that weekend. I think I talked to somebody who was part of your group at the Forest Land boulders, and I think one of the kids poked my son in the face with a stick during a "sword fight".

Went to the SF of the Clearwater without a partner and hung around Lightning Dome all weekend. Bumped into wazzumountaineer (kurt_hicks) and friend when they came off Sunday afternoon and hung around with them for a couple hours or so looking at rocks.

Going back this weekend, hopefully with a partner this time. rolleyes.gif

Replaced a toilet when it magically cracked...tenants downstairs..um my ceiling is leaking..tenants upstairs..oh we dont know how it broke..ok well can you turn the water off till I get their..? ok..I get their and the sink supply is turned off.. confused.gif weirdo's

I think they were doin a little.. smileysex5.gif on my toilet..freakin 100 bones for a new one..

Replaced a toilet when it magically cracked...tenants downstairs..um my ceiling is leaking..tenants upstairs..oh we dont know how it broke..ok well can you turn the water off till I get their..? ok..I get their and the sink supply is turned off.. confused.gif weirdo's

I think they were doin a little.. smileysex5.gif on my toilet..freakin 100 bones for a new one..

100 bones for a toilet? it's either made of gold, or you're a cheap gigolo hahaha.gif

I love the stories I get from renters. I should put a book together. There is a special sort of creativity required to come up with the excuses I've heard. And I love the "I dunno" to those things which are painfully obvious. Cracks me up (forget pointing out the pun) wink.gif

Climbed beautiful sandstone cracks and intimidating roofs in the kloofs at Magaliesberg, an hour and a half outside Johannesburg, South Africa, where there were a total of four climbers all weekend.

Oh yeah?

Well...

I climbed Mt. Ingalls and got rained on.

There! Take that! Jealous much???

moon.gif