old forgoten or banned sprayers

richard_noggin

Due to the fact that my time on this site is random I can't keep up with the new avatars.

I can't hardly believe sprayers like Erik, Trask Retrosaurus, Caveman,Willians, ECT. don't surf this site .

It took me awaile to realize Dru's new avatar.

Could someone send me a PM and clue me in , unless it's like some big secrete smirk.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be way more interesting to have some kind of an Avatar Amnesty thread, where people reveal who was behind defunct or banned avatars.

You think after all the trash we use to talk we would want anyone to know that. rolleyes.gif

But if anyone wants to fess up I would be all ears!

I had a few that were shared avatars that got out of hand and everyone kept changing passwords and hacking into my ISP of course i returned the favor the_finger.gif all in fun yelrotflmao.gif

Due to the fact that my time on this site is random I can't keep up with the new avatars.

I can't hardly believe sprayers like Erik, Trask Retrosaurus, Caveman,Willians, ECT. don't surf this site .

It took me awaile to realize Dru's new avatar.

Could someone send me a PM and clue me in , unless it's like some big secrete smirk.gif

For a couple of years, I only really read and posted climbing stuff in the climbing sections so I never really understood what happened to all those fellow climbers that fell off the radar or were banned. Kinda sad to see people come and go. caveman, adamson, dwayner, erik, etc.

I know! One time for a pratical joke I made up a screen name and made fun of my friends! Gosh it was fun! Then they found out and didn't talk to me for a while, and it was nearly worth it. I was all like "Get a life, can't you take a joke?", but they couldn't. Makes me think I might be one of you Northwest type people more than a Midwesterner. Some people just need to chill out and stop taking life so hard. Especially when there is climbing to do. I mean, like, "CLIMB YOUR 30 METERS AND STFU!!!". rolleyes.gif