What Did You Do This Weekend?

JayB

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude, you think they just give pro deals to anybody?

The ultimate achievement for any climber, the FABLED pro deal, may ONLY be achieved after four years of outdoor retail and completing two whole NOLSE courses. This is the absolute pinnacle of one's outdoor career and EVERYONE should be informed about it so that we can prostate ourselves at the feet of such a master.

Unfortunately, such an accomplishment sometimes results in jealousy by the unelightened masses. These "player haters" should be informed that not everyone can have prodeal and that being so cool and masterful sometimes becomes a burden. Such is the curse of the prodeal.

I've only gotten one prodeal once, and i used it on one lousy NEUTRINO and then, horror of horrors, i lost it on GIRTH PILLAR...but i'm currently trying to find someone to suck ass too so i can get one of those fancy push-button WINDSHIRT thing-a-ma-bobs on a pro deal...

Edited by RuMR

I've only gotten one prodeal once, and i used it on one lousy NEUTRINO and then, horror of horrors, i lost it on GIRTH PILLAR...but i'm currently trying to find someone to suck ass too so i can get one of those fancy push-button WINDSHIRT thing-a-man-boobs on a pro deal...

hellno3d.gif

I've only gotten one prodeal once, and i used it on one lousy NEUTRINO and then, horror of horrors, i lost it on GIRTH PILLAR...but i'm currently trying to find someone to suck ass too so i can get one of those fancy push-button WINDSHIRT thing-a-man-boobs on a pro deal...

hellno3d.gif

but wouldn't that make him a plastic sugeon getting a pro-deal not a climber? confused.gif

A nice warm day out at Vantage. Thrashed my way up Tangled up in Blue, boy was I ugly on that! tongue.gif. repeat to self, must never climb strenous route without warming up. Then hit a bunch of plesent routes down on Millenium wall, though I don't know the names. Was just very nice to get out!

Can't remember, will update once the hangover clears.. There is a wad of credit card reciepts in my wallet that mind be clues. And my bank keeps calling me, and I have a message from Harbor View Emergency room, and a funny wrist bracelot, and a package came in the mail today from california that had my glasses in them??? wtf I was wearing them thursday??.. I'm offering a reward to anyone that knows of my whereabouts this past weekend. Or to anyone that can find my black thong underwear..

Well off to Biology..

hellno3d.gif

but wouldn't that make him a plastic sugeon getting a pro-deal not a climber? confused.gif

I look so hot in my prana tawp! Plus i carry my spare neutrino in my cleavage... the_finger.gif

I played lazy city boy this weekend...my scalp was still peeling from a skiing sunburn last weekend.

Fri night: Argentine Tango dancing

Sat: Volunteered at a benefit auction and partied with 4 gals who invited me to the bar afterwards.

Sun: Couch surfed til the hangover was gone then tuned up the Saab

The BroDeal is way better than the ProDeal anyway, so the_finger.gif

Saturday, helped the GF rearrange her apartment, got taken out to an awesme dinner for my participation.

Played darts and drank IPA like sailors. bigdrink.gifcantfocus.gif

Sunday, recovered by curling up together and watching CSI on dvd all day, and cooking good food. fruit.gif

The BroDeal is way better than the ProDeal anyway, so the_finger.gif

Saturday, helped the GF rearrange her apartment, got taken out to an awesme dinner for my participation.

Played darts and drank IPA like sailors. bigdrink.gifcantfocus.gif

Sunday, recovered by curling up together and watching CSI on dvd all day, and cooking good food. fruit.gif

at least i am not the only looser that didn't climb

I went to see my parents before they leave for europe got some work clothes and a pair of shoes not okay for work got all my hair chopped off fruit.gif so no i am a red head with short hair. change is good evils3d.gif