What Did You Do This Weekend?

JayB

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't remember, will update once the hangover clears.. There is a wad of credit card reciepts in my wallet that mind be clues. And my bank keeps calling me, and I have a message from Harbor View Emergency room, and a funny wrist bracelot, and a package came in the mail today from california that had my glasses in them??? wtf I was wearing them thursday??.. I'm offering a reward to anyone that knows of my whereabouts this past weekend. Or to anyone that can find my black thong underwear..

Well off to Biology..

I think you were with Hunter S. Thompson, or his lawer....

Deffinatley stuck in collage daze.

sat: Mt. Bike with backcountry bike club...SWEET ride!

sun: MM Fork Snoqualmie with everyone else early in the AM, then mom's b-day party that afternoon!!

Yes...Totally sore..but man living in Washington ROCKS!! smile.gif

Welcome to the BBTC Marie! You've got some great trails to ride out there in BFE. It's a nice group of folks. Soon you will be ready for those Capitol Forest epics I've been doing.

I drank the Skykomish. I drank the whole thing. Don't worry, it will come back.

After too many years of not boating, I figured that I could ace Boulder Drop of the Skykomish no problem. I was wickedly wrong, and was punished appropriately.

Don't worry, the Skykomish will be back to normal levels after a couple of rains.

Then I ran into AlpinFox & Oly out at Index. Oly was rocking the fist cracks! It was great to watch.