• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hood North Face Epic!

2Hood_NF_2004_031.jpg

wave.gif

Shred - was that you (looked like a team of 3) way up there on the right coliour (I was looking up from eliot)? If so, what happened on the decent? I saw what looked like the same 3 trying to come down that way, but then they went back up and it looked like a bail out onto sunshine... but I never saw anybody come around that way.

I was thinking it looked like a nailbiter going up, but coming down... fogetaboutit. hellno3d.gif

If it WAS you guys, good job on the accent!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

Had a hankerin' for some outdoor rock climbing. I guess I haven't admitted that winter is here and that I should be going ice climbing.

Sat climbed at Royal Columns (Tieton) with Squid. A bit chilly and DAMN did the sun go down early! Enjoyed the swingin' nightlife of Natchez! rockband.gif

Sun climbed at "The Cave" (Tieton) which is south/southwest facing, so we thought we'd have some sun and warmth, but it was a bit cloudy and chilly. Good stuff there including some licheny cracks that we top roped that weren't in the book. Fun!

A pic of Squid on some climb at the columns:

416282-Tieton036resize.jpg.a20bde66a3dc2cea52e2cece95dac77f.jpg