trask's last post

RobBob

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people are really having a hard time acknowledging to themselves that trask (while often profane and sometimes truly obnoxious) kept the pace of spray brisk in large part because he was provocative. He also was good at it. He knew how to keep it short and incisive. You bozos wanted someone to pull your liberal chains, and he did it. He never threatened anybody that I'm aware of. You simply got tired of the dog that so faithfully nipped at you for years, and you turned turned the bastard out. He never pretended not to be a cur.

Ditto Necro. Ran his ass off. Funny guy. Smart guy.

madgo_ron.gifmoon.gifthe_finger.gif

If this is true, the last thing Trask ever said was directed at ME! I feel so honored. Actually I sincerely doubt this was his last post. His last post likely occured in a deleted thread. Oh FUCK! Did I just post in another stupid-ass fucking "bring Trask back" thread?

Necro's posts usually had a point. But he went too far abusing people once too often I think, but I think his humor far surpassed "eat balls asseyes".

All Trask did was abuse people with mindless vulgarity. "Provocative" rolleyes.gif, yeah right. How provocative is a fucking random bad word machine. That's what Trask's posts were. Sure he was funny sometime, but I'll bet he drove a lot of people away. Read what another banned kamp member had to say about Trask. I agree with him.

Someone said that, "Trask was CC.com". If so, that sucks. I hope CC.com is moving away from being, the Trask site. Naughty words are funny, but they get old pretty quickly.

If someone would like to take on the challenge (robrob) and bring to light 1 (that's one) interesting, incisive or observant Trask post, I would like to see how long it wold take that person to find that post - should it in fact really exist on hard copy and not in your mind.

The clock is starting ...right.....about....now. GO!

Trask's last thread was called:

moon.gifStretch Marked Shit Blister

And his last post, in that thread, was:

skippy cocksmoker moon.gif

So Robbob, is this an important topic that we should discuss? Is your first amendment right resriticted because you can't post to a topic called, Stretch Marked Shit Blister?

If someone would like to take on the challenge (robrob) and bring to light 1 (that's one) interesting, incisive or observant Trask post, I would like to see how long it wold take that person to find that post - should it in fact really exist on hard copy and not in your mind.

The clock is starting ...right.....about....now. GO!

Tick....tock....tick....tock..Still waiting for a REAL (ie thats not imaginary) post.

Got links?

No?

Thought so.

Tick....tock....tick....tock..