1. 1. Which is worse:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fejas said:

Oh, shit....

Being backed up is defanatly worse! I'd rather have a weeks worth of liquid shit then a day of blockage... Daaaaamn!

Ditto, yo! Constipation sucks ass.

And it doesn't have that much to do with eating meat (though it can if you don't get a lot of fibre with your animal product). Constipation is usually caused by a combination of factors, stress, IBS, lack of sufficient fluids in your diet, low fiber, food allergies, imbalanced intestinal flora, etc.

The easiest way to avoid constipation that I've found, is to eat at home, don't eat out (restaurants cook with high-temperature oils that are bad for you and your digestion), and drink lots of water. Of course fruits, veggies and grains are also important.

NOTHING is worse than getting the shits on a climb. (DON'T drink two big glasses of milk before a climb, especially if you never drink it to begin with!) I got 'em bad during a one-day Rainier climb a couple years ago. I spent the hours of 4am - 9am staggering back and forth between the shelter and the outhouse while my ropemates and little brother made the summit. When they got back down, I think I was more worn-out than they were! What a fucked up trip that was. madgo_ron.gifmoon.gifthumbs_down.gif

MisterE said:

RobBob said:

What is it with the poop threads? This place appears to be teaming with poo stabbers and fecophiliacs. frown.gif

Exactly! You just never see a pee thread! wazzup.gif

Fecophiliacs? Better that than coprophiliacs.

Overheard on a glacier after someone with diarrhea let loose on the snow: "wow, looks like a roarsach test!" grin.gif

yellaf.gif That was a good thread.

Learned something interesting about male urethra anatomy this quarter. The urethra is eliptical shaped and if it did not have a corkscrew turn at the end you guys would have no aim. This is what lets you write your name in the snow and if you look close enough you can see how the stream is kinda corkscrew shaped at the exit. Women don't have this "feature".

BTW, please use your gifted ability to aim better next time you leave the toilet seat down...

ehmmic said:

yellaf.gif That was a good thread.

Learned something interesting about male urethra anatomy this quarter. The urethra is eliptical shaped and if it did not have a corkscrew turn at the end you guys would have no aim. This is what lets you write your name in the snow and if you look close enough you can see how the stream is kinda corkscrew shaped at the exit. Women don't have this "feature".

BTW, please use your gifted ability to aim better next time you leave the toilet seat down...

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

sometimes at high pressures like after 6 or 12 beers, a secondary stream will develop at right angles to the primary stream. i don't understand exactly why but it probably has to do with the viscosity of unmetabolized alcohol in urine and the Froude and Rayleigh numbers Geek_em8.gif anyway when i piss 90% in the bowl and 10% on the handtowels nea shocked.gifrby that is my excuse! it is the cursed "secondary stream"

Dru said:

sometimes at high pressures like after 6 or 12 beers, a secondary stream will develop at right angles to the primary stream. i don't understand exactly why but it probably has to do with the viscosity of unmetabolized alcohol in urine and the Froude and Rayleigh numbers Geek_em8.gif anyway when i piss 90% in the bowl and 10% on the handtowels nea shocked.gifrby that is my excuse! it is the cursed "secondary stream"

...Or it might be those scabs are interrupting an otherwise normal flow. crazy.gif