Too many Matts

AlpineK

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone whose delicate sensibilities were affronted by my carefully thought out spray:

"bugger" was the term used by ancient mariners for sodomizers. They were often thrown overboard and certainly not given any respect. Allison has proven herself as a ruffian as far as I am concerned. I respect her enough to not treat her with kid gloves (anymore). Besides, I'm an avatar. If you take me seriously you will go insane. confused.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0[geek][sleep]shocked.gif" border="0

WE ARE MATT! WE ARE AN ARMY OF MATTS, READY TO ATTACK ANY WHO CHALLENGE US! WE HAVE AGENTS IN ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT! WE HAVE OUR OWN LICENCE PLATE! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

But seriously, I am amazed that this is even a thread. Too much rain lately? confused.gif" border="0

Too many Matts(adapted from Too Many Daves by Dr. Seuss)

Did I ever tell you that CC.comHad twenty-three chaps and they all were named Matt?Well, we did. And that wasn’t a smart thing too do.You see, when we want one and call out, “Yoo-Hoo!Log on the site, Matt!” we don’t get one.All twenty three Matts of ours come on the run!This makes things quite difficult at the websiteAs you can imagine, with so many MattsOften we wish that, when they logged on,We had named them Bodkin Van HornAnd one of them Hoos-Foos. And one of them Snimm.And one of them Hot-Shot. And one Sunny JimAnd one of them Shadrack. And one of them Blinky.And one of them Stuffy. And one of them Stinkey.Another one Putt Putt. Another one Moon Face.Another one Marvin O’Gravel Balloon Face.And one of them Ziggy. And one of them Soggy Muff.One Buffalo Bill. And one Biffalo Buff.And one of them Sneepy. And one Weepy Weed.And one of them Paris Garters. And one Harris Tweed.And one of them Sir Michael Carmichael Butt.And one of them Zanzibar Buck Buck McFate….But we didn’t do it, and now it’s too late. [big Drink]