We are all SINNERS!!!

Formaldehead

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it "a special right" to want the same thing that everyone else has?

"I am mindful that we're all sinners and I caution those who may try to take a speck out of the neighbor's eye when they got a log in their own"

Whatever the fuck THAT means. Sounds like that's exactly what his trying to do. Hypocrites using the words of God.

"To be added to the Constitution, the proposal [to ban gay unions] must be approved by two-thirds of the House and the Senate and ratified by three-fourths of the states."

Good luck on that one. It'll show them just how out of touch they are with the American populace when it dies a slow, contentious death that divides our nation while it happens.

Edited by E-rock

The man is a twit, the worst president of my life. To quote from the article:

"On the other hand, that does not mean that someone like me needs to compromise on the issue of marriage," he added.

So, if he doesn't marry another guy I think that would cover it, no need for him to compromise. What does GW Bush think, freedom means being free to tell someone else what they are allowed to do with their private life?

Gay, straight, or bi, that should all be irrelevant. Unless its someone you find attractive, it just doesn't matter.

E-rock said:

...divides our nation while it happens.

this woulkd acxtually be funny, a civil war split over gay rights wazzup.gif

i personly think Bush and the other idiots just threw out this topic cuase they new it would create a havoc and people would forget about other shit that they have done, or at least to dampin the spot light alittle.

Off_White said:

You ignorant rat-ass bigots can eat shit. the_finger.gif If we can let drooling hydrocephalic louts like you speak and breed, people should be allowed to marry whoever they feel like.

I dont support gay marriages and them "couples" having kids. I dont have to air out why and where here.

If you choose to call me a bigot I dont really give a fuck. I'll see your red headed dirty ass again some day and we'll see what you have to say then.

Gay people don't breed.

Independent of what anybody may or may not think of gay marriages, I believe two things:

1.)The government should get the fuck out of marriage, hetero or homo. It ain't their business. Marriage is about communiion between two people, not a fucking business relationship to be mandated by the government.

2.)With all the shit that is wrong in this country today, and going on across the globe, this is really what bush the dumbfuck needs to be spending his time on? Hell no! It's his typical pandering to the religious right crap. Try fixing a real problem, you sorry ass joke excuse for a leader. rolleyes.gif

Independent of what anybody may or may not think of gay marriages, I believe two things:

1.)The government should get the fuck out of marriage, hetero or homo. It ain't their business. Marriage is about communiion between two people, not a fucking business relationship to be mandated by the government.

Obviously you have not thought about it much...

I dont really care if Jimmy and Gerry cornhole or get married but I dont believe they should have all the same rights as any other couple. Specifically a few.

I dont know about Bush and his motives but I think the PC bandwagon of the Clinton era is on the out. Good riddens because PC is often just a bunch of bull.

Edited by Cpt.Caveman

Like what?

Work-provided health care for their spouse?

Joint tax-filing?

The right not to testify against your spouse in a criminal case?

Or, uh-oh, DUHN DUHN DUHN, the right to raise a CHILD! Oh the HORROR!

Sounds like your straight parents did a fine job raising your well-adjusted psyche, Cavey. the_finger.gif

E-rock said:

Like what?

Work-provided health care for their spouse?

Joint tax-filing?

The right not to testify against your spouse in a criminal case?

Or, uh-oh, DUHN DUHN DUHN, the right to raise a CHILD! Oh the HORROR!

Sounds like your straight parents did a fine job raising your well-adjusted psyche, Cavey. the_finger.gif

Yes all of those are in the list.

Fuck you too. My vote counts and they dont qualify for any of that in my eyes.

I'll be sure to piss on your drunk ass when we meet. Toodleoo

E-rock said:

"I am mindful that we're all sinners and I caution those who may try to take a speck out of the neighbor's eye when they got a log in their own"

Whatever the fuck THAT means.

Hey classy guy....he's quoting Jesus:

Matthew 7:3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

Matthew 7:4 Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye?

Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Luke 6:41 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

Luke 6:42 Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.

(Revised Standard Version)

Cpt.Caveman said:

I dont support gay marriages and them "couples" having kids. I dont have to air out why and where here.

If you choose to call me a bigot I dont really give a fuck.

Gay people don't breed.

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

I have to agree. The government should not have the right to say what happens behind closed doors. Marriage is a public display and the ceremony is held in front of all friends and families. It is not right. boxing_smiley.gif There is a functional reason that men have a penis and women have a vagina. smileysex5.gif

Thanks Dwayner, I'm pleased that you have such a "well-read" knowledge of the bible. But George wasn't quoting anything, and furthermore, his grammatically poor paraphrase doesn't even fit the context of his statement, imo. To paraphrase Asshole W. Bush: Though I am mindful of hypocrisy, I am, afterall, a hypocrite.

P.S. to y'all. Disguising your bigotry with psuedo-logical political and biological arguments only further proves your bigotry. At least have the guts to proclaim that you're a hate-monger, instead of trying to hide behind poorly reasoned, and easily refuted arguments.

Edited by E-rock

JoshK said:

2.)With all the shit that is wrong in this country today, and going on across the globe, this is really what bush the dumbfuck needs to be spending his time on? Hell no! It's his typical pandering to the religious right crap. Try fixing a real problem, you sorry ass joke excuse for a leader. rolleyes.gif

I totally agree. I wonder how much they are paying those lawyers to come up with a law. Did they completely forget about that whole "freedom of religion" thing?

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif