last night i dreamt...

gregm

fruit.gif

i was climbing some big mountain with snow and rocks. i found a cougar and took it home to keep as a pet. it was fun to pull on its long furry tail. i didn't have much food for it so i was worried it might eat me. i was also worried about it shitting on the carpet but it didn't. i resolved to set it free in magnusen park so it could fend for itself, but i wondered if it would recognize me and still let me play with him.

fruit.gif

other folks? (real dreams only please)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

whats it say for trask? i mean that is all what we all want to know anyways...

the_finger.gifyellaf.gif

Trask has some issues and fantasies about 'sheep in pink shorts for breakfast'! Do you REALLY want to know more???? confused.gif It could disturb you for life hellno3d.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I dreamed I was in a philosophy class at a university and had to learn to ski... perhaps snoboy can explain the corilation between skiing and philosophy wink.gif

Free your heels and your mind will follow. cantfocus.gif ski ergo sum

Last night I dreamt I was at a baseball game, and there was a bunch of horsecock running around on the field. Then some player hits one of the HCs over the head (does horsecock have a head?) and it fell down. It was really funny.

Matt said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I dreamed I was in a philosophy class at a university and had to learn to ski... perhaps snoboy can explain the corilation between skiing and philosophy wink.gif

Free your heels and your mind will follow. cantfocus.gif ski ergo sum

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

bunglehead said:

I had a totally bogus nightmare last night that there was a nulcear war in the U.S. and so many nukes were going off that Pres Bush didn't even care anymore, and that I had gone blind from the flashes. Seriously, I really dreamed that. Man it sucked.

The lesson here is when living in hippie land one should not "hate" the hippies, or you may have bad dreams wink.gif

bad dreams suck sorry dooood frown.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

"last night I dreamt ...

that someboooody loved me

no hope, no harm

just another faaaaaalse alaaaarm"

Frankly Mr Shankly I'm a sickening wreck,

Ive got the 21st century breathing down my neck,

I must move fast,

you understand me,

I want to go down in musical history.........

mr shankly........................

Strange, but I have had this recurring dream for many years, even before I "graduated" college. It's commencement day, and I learn in the line to get your diploma that I didn't fulfill all my course requirements, so I didn't really graduate. I go up the steps anyway, and they tell me I didn't graduate, so I have to walk off the platform empty-handed. Bummer.

May have something to do with the fact that I really didn't go to my commencement exercise. tongue.gif

I always have this dream that I wake up and go to the first day of classes only to find out it is the last day of classes and I'm given a final exam to take which 100% of my grade depends upon and I can't answer a single question on the exam so my GPA is totally f'ed over because it is too late to drop the class from my transcript.

sobo said:

Strange, but I have had this recurring dream for many years, even before I "graduated" college. It's commencement day, and I learn in the line to get your diploma that I didn't fulfill all my course requirements, so I didn't really graduate. I go up the steps anyway, and they tell me I didn't graduate, so I have to walk off the platform empty-handed. Bummer.

May have something to do with the fact that I really didn't go to my commencement exercise. tongue.gif

Something VERY similar just happened to me in real life AND I've had this recurring dream before too. madgo_ron.gifcry.gif