July 4th

Peter_Puget

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston Rodeo, Livingston (duh) Montana. Coors (and Coors lite) sold by the six pack for $5 a pop. Great way to relax after losing expensive (or ugly if I made them) flys, scaring the fish with my "cast" and hanging out on the Yellowstone River all day. bigdrink.gif

Southern WA forecast:

SATURDAY...SUNNY... FREE AIR FREEZING LEVEL 13000 FEET... VALLEY HIGHS IN THE LOWER 80S. NORTH WIND 5 TO 15 MPH SHIFTING TO THE WEST.

SATURDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR... FREE AIR FREEZING LEVEL 13000 FEET

SUNDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY... FREE AIR FREEZING LEVEL 9000 FEET

SUNDAY NIGHT...CLOUDY... CHANCE OF SHOWERS LATE... SNOW LEVEL 7000 FEET

think me mights gamble and go for the sw chutes this weekend.

Livingston Rodeo, Livingston (duh) Montana. Coors (and Coors lite) sold by the six pack for $5 a pop. Great way to relax after losing expensive (or ugly if I made them) flys, scaring the fish with my "cast" and hanging out on the Yellowstone River all day.

thumbs_up.gif sweet 4th of July project there

Peter_Puget said:

Cool if you are going out I am guessing you must be close to finishing up the new rock climbing forum.

bigdrink.gif

fruit.gif

if anyone in bend wants to watch the 4th show from my house, your more than welcome. can rock it in the hot tub of sausage, sip'n on CRYSTAL, ho'z up in the hizzle, fer shizzle

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Gaston_Lagaffe said:

Oregon climbing trip. Not Smith though. evils3d.gif

oh realy, is this a privet party??? tongue.gif

Not at all, it's ok to climb there, but maybe not for long if it gets any more popular. A certain, ah, non-climbing group has legal dibbs on the area. You've probably heard of it though, I just won't advertise.

bigdrink.gif Cheers

i prefer to celebrate and get away on the bastille day weekend, usually, (and this year it is the full moon) libertie

its usually fun to watch the huge boomers in Seattle though (wow is that what gunpowder is best used for?)

but this is just my strategy on july.

thelawgoddess said:

team jd would like to invade squampton again, but if the weather's going to be as bleak as the 10-day forecast looks, we'll be heading over to der worthless-land instead. evils3d.gif watch out!!!

Forecast Schmorecast. It's July, the weather is always good here. You guys get Friday off?

snoboy said:

thelawgoddess said:

team jd would like to invade squampton again, but if the weather's going to be as bleak as the 10-day forecast looks, we'll be heading over to der worthless-land instead. evils3d.gif watch out!!!

Forecast Schmorecast. It's July, the weather is always good here. You guys get Friday off?

TLG... i think team JD does squish part to needs to be done... i'll bring the Jack! bigdrink.gifyellaf.gif