RELATIONSHIPS SUCK

allthumbs

thelawgoddess said:

Stefan said:

Women just don't know how to separate sex from relationships.

hellno3d.gif what a brash generalization! maybe *ALL* women don't know how but this is so not true. some women just don't *want* to ... but some women certainly can!!!

you talking about any nonprofessionals?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thelawgoddess said:

Stefan said:

Women just don't know how to separate sex from relationships.

hellno3d.gif what a brash generalization! maybe *ALL* women don't know how but this is so not true. some women just don't *want* to ... but some women certainly can!!!

right on TLG! it all depends on the situation!

Stefan is right. In GENERAL, women have a much greater need for relationships than men. There are always exceptions.

Men frequently give up great sex when they have relationships, but they gain something in exchange because they don't have to work as hard for it, or work as hard to defend what they have.

catbirdseat said:

Men frequently give up great sex when they have relationships, but they gain something in exchange because they don't have to work as hard for it, or work as hard to defend what they have.

WTF? give up great sex in relationships? hellno3d.gif

...work as hard to defend what they have??? wtf??? confused.gif

glassgowkiss said:

RuMR said:

Hey bob...

Body fat ratio not an issue w/ TLG...

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifwave.gif

wave.gif

I meant that as in "not a problem", not fat...

although, in skating terminology, she might consider herself "phat" rolleyes.gif...hahahahahaha...

Edited by RuMR

RuMR said:

glassgowkiss said:

RuMR said:

Hey bob...

wave.gif

although, in skating terminology, she might consider herself "phat" rolleyes.gif...hahahahahaha...

YOU MIGHT BE HIP, BUT YOU ARE STILL SHORT!!!!

hahaha.gif

Stefan said:

lawgoddess:

I am ugly and married. Been married for 11 years now. Sex is satisfying, albeit not as often as I would like....

Satisfying sex would probably be twice a month as a single person. Women just don't put out becuase they do want that "relationship" thing. Women just don't know how to separate sex from relationships.

The way I see it three possibilities exist.

It's nice to have a relationship with a female and not have sex. Us guys call that friendship, and yes, this is satisfying.

Its also also nice to have sex and not have a relationship. Yes, this is satisfying.

Its also nice to have sex and have a relationship. Yes, this is satisfying.

Men can do all three. Generally, women on the other hand can only do two of the three above. There's something about the female brain being wired wrong.....

Stefan's been watching Dr. Phil again.

erik said:

RuMR said:

glassgowkiss said:

RuMR said:

Hey bob...

wave.gif

YOU MIGHT BE HIP, BUT YOU ARE STILL SHORT!!!!

hahaha.gif

damn...can't ever get around that...shoot, even tripped in my elevator shoes on the way to work this morning!!!!!!!

catbirdseat said:

Stefan is right. In GENERAL, women have a much greater need for relationships than men. There are always exceptions.

I think women and men both value relationships, but they have different definitions of what a "relationship" is. They just don't sync up on what their personal definition is, but just operate under assumptions and past experience. Men think they know what women are looking for and then they mess up the relationship and the sex cause they get freaked out about what may or may not happen in the future. WTF is up with that?

Sex in relationships is great because you get to know eachother, become more comfortable, and discover all the buttons to push. You also have a partner whenever you feel the need. Sex can also be great without relationships but it is different and much more purely physical.

As for working for it...Well catbird if you stop working, over time it will get boring and you will have given up (or lost) something. It's not the fault of the relationship or the woman. It's just cause you got lazy! wave.gif

erik said:

I DO NOT DENY I AM FAT!!!

I HARNESS IT AND LOVE IT!!!

FAT IS THE BEST!!!!

wazzup.gif

John Dunne ALL the way!

Fat, pasty-white and powerful...

fp^2 !!!! Man, i'm a freaking chunker right now...this sux...i gotta quit eating!!!!!

ehmmic said:

I think women and men both value relationships, but they have different definitions of what a "relationship" is. They just don't sync up on what their personal definition is, but just operate under assumptions and past experience. Men think they know what women are looking for and then they mess up the relationship and the sex cause they get freaked out about what may or may not happen in the future. WTF is up with that?

As for working for it...Well catbird if you stop working, over time it will get boring and you will have given up (or lost) something. It's not the fault of the relationship or the woman. It's just cause you got lazy! wave.gif

way to sum it up! thumbs_up.gif

#1 women value relationships because it's the only way they can sit on their fat ass watching Oprah and breeding without having to collect welfare.

#2 men value relationships cause they never outgrew the need for their mommas tit.

#3 because of this twisted dependency the country is populated by fat breeder chicks and frustrated men who gave up their lives to repeat the uninteresting and useless scenario their parents went through

#4 it's all meaningless cause in the end we'll all drown in fresh McDonalds fed baby shit.