Bush and Powell are liars

Luna

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fence_Sitter said:

minx said:

Does it not occur to anyone but me that Fence Sitter's name pretty much says it all.

He can't say yes or no. He's stuck in the middle.

whereas you and you partisan driven logic is so far cast to the left that you sounds like marx

my opinion is not driven by partisan logic. this is one single issue we are discussing. Not a party line. Yes, i frequently have left leaning opinions but they are not derived w/o a thorough consideration of all the facts i can find.

After considering the information that i've found on the situation, i feel deceived by our president. That's the way it is...nothing to do w/partisan leanings.

Just b/c my opinion is not the same as yours, does not mean that i am wrong.

for the record:

Trask was the first to mention Democrats.

then, a few posts later from FS:

but matt i can say the same about liberals...you blame bush...i blame bush...i blame clinton...you justify clinton because of a partisan driven blindness that you suggest that i alone have...

so FS, who was it that brought up the partisan issue? wave.gif

j_b said:

then where is the proof that bush is lying about WMD? (and remember i am not saying that he isn't) i have shown you the proof for clinton's lies (you still dont believe he is fallible) you have not shown me one piece of evidence and expect me to go from waiting to find the truth, to beleiving he was lying about WMD... show me the proof and i will believe... as i have said i am waiting for proof before judgment...

there is no 100% proof. this is where you fail to apply the same standard to kosovo and clinton (about which i did not say one way or the other).

there is however plenty of convincing evidence that our own intelligence agencies (including the brit's) did not believe in iraq being a clear and imminent threat because of wmd's or links to al quaeda. there is plenty of evidence that 'documents' were known to be doctored way before they were presented, that impartial and respected arms inspectors did not believe in an active program, etc ...

then show me the evidence...

good thread this. i just checked in and nice to see some healthy shite slinging going on. i'm going to sit front and center, munch my pop corn, sip my $8 beers, check out the chicks with the "next round" cards, and wait for the next mud pie to be lobbed overhead.

ding ding.

bush is a lying bastard you conservative wankers!! prove me otherwise. boxing_smiley.gif

I'm a little upset. I come home and there's only 4 pages of spray. I was expecting at least 6 pages. You guys are a bunch of slackers.

Shit man I ground up 8 stumps, drove to W Seattle, Redondo Beach, and the U district.

I expect more productivity....spray god dam it

Clinton lied about a blow job

Bush lied about WMD

Dan - lied about climbing Rainier

Of those lies GW's lie is the one that got people killed. boxing_smiley.gif

BTW Fence Sitter you make no sense whatsoever. wave.gif

AlpineK said:

I'm a little upset. I come home and there's only 4 pages of spray. I was expecting at least 6 pages. You guys are a bunch of slackers.

Shit man I ground up 8 stumps, drove to W Seattle, Redondo Beach, and the U district.

I expect more productivity....spray god dam it

Clinton lied about a blow job

Bush lied about WMD

Dan - lied about climbing Rainier

Of those lies GW's lie is the one that got people killed. boxing_smiley.gif

BTW Fence Sitter you make no sense whatsoever. wave.gif

cry.gif

1. In his State of the Union Address Bush said that Iraq had: "...up to 300,000 warheads, 500 tons of chemical weapons, 25000 liters of anthrax, 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin and an advanced nuclear weapons program."

This quote does not say that these weapons are in Iraq. The UN will confirm this too, these are weapons that have not been accounted for by the Saddam regime. Saddam disclosed that he had them, and then refused to account for them.

Where are they?

Maybe Saddam lied to us, saying that he had them and he in fact didn't. Oh man, wouldn't that be funny.

(Too bad innocents died) thumbs_down.gif

This quote does not say that these weapons are in Iraq. The UN will confirm this too, these are weapons that have not been accounted for by the Saddam regime. Saddam disclosed that he had them, and then refused to account for them.

Where are they?

Maybe Saddam lied to us, saying that he had them and he in fact didn't. Oh man, wouldn't that be funny.

(Too bad innocents died) thumbs_down.gif

Way wrong. This was the Bushy's (wild) estimate of what Iraq had - Iraq said they had nothing (which was likely not true). The point of Bush's state of the union address was to scare people into supporting his war. Notice how now you hear no talk of WMD or terrorist links. They lied about it to drum up support among the public and media. And it worked. The media tagged along for the ride without any critical analysis, which is typical.

NO TRASK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING DUMB FUCK REPUBS HAVE CREATED THIS. YOU SHOW US YOUR FUCKING PROOF.

AND WHO GIVES A FUCK IF HE IS A DEMO OR A REPUB.

BUSH AND HIS FUCKING ASSHOLES HAVE CREATED A SITUATION THAT WILL POSSIBLY RUIN THE BALANCE OF POWER IN THE WORLD, SHIFTNG IT TOWARDS SMALLER GROUPS.

BLIND PATRIOTISM IS A DISEASE THIS COUNTRY SUFFERS FROM IN MASS PROPORTIONS.

VERY GOOD LINK MATT!