Bush and Powell are liars

Luna

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RobBob said:

(theory) democracy: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections.

reality: government=people

people=different personality types

politicians=extroverts/high need for recognition/exaggeraters

how quaint! politicians would lie because they are 'extroverts/high need for recognition/exaggeraters' but never for personal gain .... or because they don't believe in democracy

Ursa_Eagle said:

you are avoiding the question yet again FS:

Is bush a liar?

it's a simple yes or no.

we aer all liars...so yes he is a liar... but then if that is what you are seeking this thread is bull shit as it is saying that two people are the same thing that we all are...is he lying about WMD??? I DONT FUCKING KNOW! i have said this what 1/2 a dozen times? i have not avoided anything...show me where i have...i dare you... the_finger.gif

a lot of people just died or risked their lives for this whole shindig in the mideast and there better be a reason. insulting that they can't even come up with a dime bag of anthrax at this point yet. there should be weapons and lots of 'em, and they need to show they were in danger of proliferation and distribution. until these are demonstrated we lost a lot of good people and so did/will the iraqis for essentially nothing. what an embarassment.

I have never seen a more clear-cut case of insecurity and intellectual inferiority in all my life. And yes that means you Fence_Sitter. And because you've repeatedly berated people and called them stupid, I'm calling it exactly how I and many others see it. Take your ritlin, in fact snort it, because your dosage isn't high enough.

What is troubling is that it appears that they lied to get public backing they could not get otherwise, both in the US and around the world. It appears to have somewhat worked in the US, not around the world.

Scare tactics have been used before and will again. But there is nothing Democratic about it. This just reflects the will of the neo-conservatives that are pulling the strings on our puppet president.

E-rock said:

I have never seen a more clear-cut case of insecurity and intellectual inferiority in all my life. And yes that means you Fence_Sitter. And because you've repeatedly berated people and called them stupid, I'm calling it exactly how I and many others see it. Take your ritlin, in fact snort it, because your dosage isn't high enough.

easy for you to say e-rock...what have you contributed to this conversation? what!?! i cant hear you!?! nothing! have you read my links? have you actually read all my posts? or have you just read the last page and shot your mouth off...next you are gonna say that you are gonna kick my ass again...puhleeze... rolleyes.gif

minx said:

Does it not occur to anyone but me that Fence Sitter's name pretty much says it all.

He can't say yes or no. He's stuck in the middle.

actually, it's misnomer. fence-sitter is nowhere close to the middle. his refusal to say yes or no in this instance is not matched on most other issues (including that of Clinton and Kosovo where he apparently found all the evidence convincing)

j_b said:

minx said:

Does it not occur to anyone but me that Fence Sitter's name pretty much says it all.

He can't say yes or no. He's stuck in the middle.

actually, it's misnomer. fence-sitter is nowhere close to the middle. his refusal to say yes or no in this instance is not matched on most other issues (including that of Clinton and Kosovo where he apparently found all the evidence convincing)

that is because there is historical evidence...there is no hisotical evidence here...because it jsut happened... rolleyes.gif

FS, let me remind you of your first two posts in this thread...

eat my cum rag you fuck...dont you see it goes both ways!?!? you fuck-heads do that same thing... wazzup.gif

are you so sure baby? shave the armpits and read some news...

now there's a level-headed, unbiased person! hahaha.gif

Ursa_Eagle said:

FS, let me remind you of your first two posts in this thread...

eat my cum rag you fuck...dont you see it goes both ways!?!? you fuck-heads do that same thing... wazzup.gif

are you so sure baby? shave the armpits and read some news...

now there's a level-headed, unbiased person! hahaha.gif

waht? because you hadn't read and didn't know what i was reffering to and istead berrated me before you knew what you were talking about?....yah rolleyes.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

what have you contributed to this conversation? what!?! i cant hear you!?! nothing!

to quote a certain moron on this thread:

three words: 1) pot 2) kettle 3) black

yelrotflmao.gif

This is just getting too funny! Actually, you have contributed quite a bit. I've been laughing at you all day! yelrotflmao.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

E-rock said:

easy for you to say e-rock...what have you contributed to this conversation? what!?! i cant hear you!?! nothing! have you read my links? have you actually read all my posts? or have you just read the last page and shot your mouth off ...next you are gonna say that you are gonna kick my ass again... puhleeze... rolleyes.gif

Oh indeed I've read the whole thread and many (though not all) of the the links. And I haven't written because folks like MattP and Ursa_Eagle are much more eloquent than I could possibly be in these debates. I learn a lot from reading what they say, and I agree with most of it.

Also please provide the exact link that proves beyond all doubt that I have ever in my life threatened physical harm against you. Don't just SAY where, but provide the link. Those who know me, know that I never say such things. But this is exactly the sort of historical inaccuracy I have come to expect from you.

I can't wait to see how you back-pedal away from this one. Especially when you continuously berate others for IMPLYING that you said something that you didn't. Prove to me that you haven't just slandered me, Fence_Sitter.

j_b said:

that is because there is historical evidence...there is no hisotical evidence here...because it jsut happened...

evidence does not have to be historical to be convincing.

then where is the proof that bush is lying about WMD? (and remember i am not saying that he isn't) i have shown you the proof for clinton's lies (you still dont believe he is fallible) you have not shown me one piece of evidence and expect me to go from waiting to find the truth, to beleiving he was lying about WMD... show me the proof and i will believe... as i have said i am waiting for proof before judgment...

Do you left-leaning pinkos actually believe that Bush didn't believe there were WMD? I think he did believe. No, I don't think he's smart, and I think he's had his pud pulled constantly by the sharpies he's huddled up for his administration. Dumb, but he's a "believer" type.

then where is the proof that bush is lying about WMD? (and remember i am not saying that he isn't) i have shown you the proof for clinton's lies (you still dont believe he is fallible) you have not shown me one piece of evidence and expect me to go from waiting to find the truth, to beleiving he was lying about WMD... show me the proof and i will believe... as i have said i am waiting for proof before judgment...

there is no 100% proof. this is where you fail to apply the same standard to kosovo and clinton (about which i did not say one way or the other).

there is however plenty of convincing evidence that our own intelligence agencies (including the brit's) did not believe in iraq being a clear and imminent threat because of wmd's or links to al quaeda. there is plenty of evidence that 'documents' were known to be doctored way before they were presented, that impartial and respected arms inspectors did not believe in an active program, etc ...