Sphinx

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JGowans said:

COL._Von_Spanker said:

All he'll have to do is go to another office and use a different computer with a different IP.

Just to be a total geek...most office computers don't have static IP addresses. They are dynamically assigned. Most of the time you just need to re-boot to get a different IP address without having to change PC. Of course, they are in a pre-determined range, so you could I suppose block the entire range of IP addresses but where's the fun in that? Home PCs are different though. Ok, enough geek speak.

We have static IP's on our network.

JGowans said:

Of course, they are in a pre-determined range, so you could I suppose block the entire range of IP addresses but where's the fun in that?

Heh, that would be a fucking classic, IP-ban Cavey and shut out Ade and Nathan and... all those other Microsofties...

Poetic justice yelrotflmao.gif

If you delete his personal attacks:1. You will be busy all day2. He will deliver more personal attacks.Inundating ALL the forums with useless bullshit shouldn't be allowed. He could have posted once and gotten his message across and nobody would've raised much of a stink. I think he crossed the line of appropriateness by too large of a margin to ignore. Good riddance.

Caveman is an AssholeCaveman's IP should be banned so he can't get a new avatar.Ban the bastard, but let him come back with a new avatar.Caveman was OK, but some of his posts should be deleted every once in a while.Caveman Uncensored: The Movie! should be coming out soon!

moon.gif

I really don't have too many pet peeves.

I don't like fat people cause I think they are lazy, I don't like people who chew with their mouths open cause I think they are disgusting, and I don't like people who change the title to threads that have nothing to do with the original thread! So Allison STFU and quit changing titles to threads. You can't follow them! The orginal poster came up with the thread idea in the first place. If you want to change the title to a thread go start your own damn thread! O.k. off my soap box for the day....... bigdrink.gif

ryland_moore said:

I really don't have too many pet peeves.

I don't like fat people cause I think they are lazy, I don't like people who chew with their mouths open cause I think they are disgusting, and I don't like people who change the title to threads that have nothing to do with the original thread! So Allison STFU and quit changing titles to threads. You can't follow them! The orginal poster came up with the thread idea in the first place. If you want to change the title to a thread go start your own damn thread! O.k. off my soap box for the day....... bigdrink.gif

wave.gif