Open Letter to CC moderators and members

Dane

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CJB...you are just feeding the fire by saying anything. let it die. the wolves will find someone else soon enough.

case in point. Prolly before your time but Nolse was the butt of lots of jokes and comments. he realized the game, shut up, climbed stronger and now he is a local hardman in training. When he talks, it is good advice learned from actual hard climbing and training.

Just some fellow climber advice....... take or leave.

Walking away isn't bad advice SC.

To me, it doesn't seem all that long ago that Blake was showing up here on CC asking stupid clueless questions and getting (some) rough answers. Now he's got the cover story on Rock and Ice...well, don't know if it's the cover for sure - but one of the kick assed ones in there any way. Probably easily outclimbing 90 percent of the rest of us.

Times been flying. I was in Red Rocks last week (reading Blakes story about Red Rocks!) and one of my partners, the kid young enough to be my son (my wife keeps laughing about this, otherwise I'd never think of the age thing) has grey hairs now and is doing the heavy lifting.

No complaints though, it's all been good. Keep on keeping on SC.

No I'm just saying I don't want to hear about it, WTF does that have to do with climbing? Spray most definitely.

There's a certain population here that thinks they own the place, do you think CJB just sprung out of the ground or is he perhaps connected in some obvious way to what goes on here?

Yeah cc.com was so much more polite back in the day

super polite thread with 0% spray from 2001

Xr2aI.jpg

No I'm just saying I don't want to hear about it, WTF does that have to do with climbing? Spray most definitely.

There's a certain population here that thinks they own the place, do you think CJB just sprung out of the ground or is he perhaps connected in some obvious way to what goes on here?

Yeah cc.com was so much more polite back in the day

super polite thread with 0% spray from 2001

Xr2aI.jpg

That's kickass! Where'd ya find it?

Sweet fucking jesus. I can't believe I have wasted minutes of my life on this thread. I can't resist anymore, although I knew immediately who Dane was talking about.

Submitdouchebag- Shut up. Shut the fuck up. Seriously. Stop posting. Go climb some shit for your own development and not post about it. Try some humility. Try some silence. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting a different result.

For the rest of us, let's not feed his pathetic narcissism that craves any attention, even if it is in this negative vein.

I have to agree with Drep that a big reason I don't contribute to this site very much anymore is the pointless drivel that predominates the user generated content- in the last few months from this particular poster mostly, although one can also easily tire of Dwayner as well.

I'm all for a site to share beta, conditions reports, beautiful pics, gear reviews, etc. But this pointless drivel is tiresome.

dude...seriously, take a break from posting...go climb or go skiing, just take a break from this place...if you must, post a pic or something (no vids please) and don't say anything, turn the other cheek...you shoot some good stuff, but quit posting...

Fred, DRep, Dane, all of these guys railing you, they have like tens of years or more apiece climbing, with gumbies and high caliber climbers both (some of them are very skilled in many aspects of climbing)...

You are not open game, but your posts have become that...