What'd Ya get?

PullinFool

[climbing-related items only:]

*Boreal Aces (finally a real crack shoe)

*Hand Jammies (not sure about the "ethical" implications wink.gif, but I know my hands will love them -- Royal Flush will finally go this year, I'm sure of it)

*"Accidents in NA..." book

*Metolius rope hook (looks handy).

Great haul this year!

Michael

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got myself a minidisk, it play MP3's and it rocks so far. If I had the dough I would get an I-Pod though.

Motorolla talkabouts, I've wanted walkie talkies since I was a kid and never got'em.

A towel.

I had a dream I got a new Ice tool, but I only got one and it was the raven and I was like "I said I wanted the viper". But it was just a dream.

A QueasyBake Oven and HeMan Castle Greyskull!!! Oh no, that was for the boys (I just play with them, errr... I mean, put them together).

Actually, a Yellow Alien (because the Red Alien was lonely), a cozy wool sweater, a mtb fender (tired of the mud stripe), and a new innertube (3 flats in 2 weeks!).

Some ice clippers (more than I need, check the Yard Sale soon...), Smartwool shirt and hat, Snow Peak Gigapower stove w/piezo lighter, antisnow plates, a box full of assorted beers, a few HB offsets, and a dorky little keyring thermometer/compass. An incredible haul! With the #3 Camalot I got for my birthday, I have pretty much all the gear I need.

fruit.gif

I got myself a minidisk, it play MP3's and it rocks so far. If I had the dough I would get an I-Pod though.

We bought our son an iPod when he "graduated" 8th grade (he was a straight A student!) and he takes it everywhere. He's loaded it with 24 hours of music and it still has 4G left! It's a wonderful little toy and sometimes I wish I had one myself, but he *does* let me borrow it occasionally...

Since I have convinced my parents that I am poor (which I am) they decided to hook me up for Denali. Picked up the Serendipity Cloudveil jacket, summit OR mitts, BD whippet, Grivel G12 crampons (to fit over my overboots) and the FF farmer john fleece suit. My girl gave me the Dana Designs Iceflow pack, and my bro hooked me up with a pair of nice BD express. I think my Mom misses me and wishes I lived back on the East Coast. Oh yeah, that Mountaineers Monopoly is pretty fun! Although I think Cotopaxi should be valued more than it is!