Roll the Credits...

My time at CC.com is over. Maybe it was the cute little snaffle avatar that turned me off, or maybe it was a whole list of other things...

Whatever the case may be I feel like a lesser person and a lesser climber for reading this site and posting on it. The first time I heard of it a friend told me to never look at it. I wish I would have followed his advice.

Anyway it's time to roll the credits.

Rolls I played in order of appearrance:

-ProjectHex

-SkierSuck

-CascadeCrimer

-Barbarian

-MutherFuckin' 206er

-LamBone for a day

-Godzilla

Some people (especially those who got lost in the gully behind my brother's house looking for Renton Granite [laf] ) may still be angry. I'm sure if they tried they could find out my name, phone number, where I work and pretty close to where I live with a little asking around. I don't care. This site is just a ridiculous game that absorbs time and thought and I am sick of it. To those of you who feel differently enjoy it.

I leave with no grudges. [big Drink]

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first thing to say is that you are up WAY too early. I'm on the east coast and I'm barely awake.

The second thing I'd note is that you appear to be chestbeating about the kind of game-playing that you [Roll Eyes] say makes the site ridiculous. I don't get it...you spent a lot of time playin' the games, pullin' people's puds, but the site is too much about ridiculous game-playing for you... [Roll Eyes]

Hi, I'm not really Mike but I'll play him for a minute, since he couldn't be bothered by logging off, HAHA!

Nobody cares MFer!

We all know you'll be back to add to your worthless list of avatars once you've been away long enough.....

You cann't help your self

Your Weak

and

You'll be back

Not that anyone will notice [Roll Eyes]

Thanks for taking up less band width!

uh,

Mike?

Yeah, yeah thats me [big Grin]

(Doin' me a big favor now and logging off, before I really say some shit)

quote:

Originally posted by Heywood Jablowme:

I've never heard of any of those avatars. Who the hell is this fudgepacker anyway?

and Jon, quit calling me a wanker. I know you want to play with my hairy titties.

quote:

Originally posted by MF206er:

Whatever the case may be I feel like a lesser person and a lesser climber for reading this site and posting on it. The first time I heard of it a friend told me to never look at it. I wish I would have followed his advice.

This site is just a ridiculous game that absorbs time and thought and I am sick of it.

Well, duh....

Well, on the plus side, you gotta admit the "sweet granite in renton" was a skillfully executed hoax. Hey, I bet this is the guy who moved ehmmic's truck! Hoaxster without pity. Truth be told though, you sound like the classic binge and purge case. You've already tried CA, Cascadeclimbers Anonymous, and apparently Trask was not enough of a higher power for you. Sooner or later the craving will overcome your self-loathing and you will fall off the wagon again only to wallow in some other ill-advised faux monniker. Your only hope is to come out of the closet and start posting in your own name, to abandon your childish dissembling and learn to speak in your own voice.

Cmon dude, one avatar at a time.

I also wish you would have followed your friends advice. Boastful biatch! Regardless, you will back for beta. And why not. Some people use this site for just that.

Speaking of cracks in Renton. I hear there is a rather large offwidth on yo mammas ass. Pro to six feet. Rather chossy. Black flies are plentiful. There are several large bulbous overhangs above the cave. Free blows on the summit for those unlucky enough to make it. BEWARE! Twinkies will be confiscated at the base of the climb. Enjoy!

This is RURP:

The Renton granite hoax deserves an award for one of the funniest and most original concepts on this ridiculous web-site. I do not remember anything else you posted but I liked the urban crag hunt stunt so have this for being clever at least once:

-

-

RURP has spoken.

[ 09-12-2002, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: RURP ]

quote:

Originally posted by RURP:

This is RURP:

The Renton granite hoax deserves an award for one of the funniest and most original concepts on this ridiculous web-site. I do not remember anything else you posted but I liked the urban crag hunt stunt so have this for being clever at least once:

-

-

RURP has spoken.

IN-N-OUT!!!

Double Double, please!!!

[chubit][chubit][chubit]

[rockband][rockband][rockband]

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

quote:

Originally posted by RURP:

This is RURP:

-

-

RURP has spoken.

IN-N-OUT!!!

Double Double, please!!!

[chubit][chubit][chubit]

[rockband][rockband][rockband]
with grilled onions!!!!!!!!