Hell NO on I-1098

Fairweather

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can I say? People are dumb? The whole thrust of the NO campaign was that they'd be coming for you middle class people next! Well, that 2/3 super majority business pretty much guarantees against that, eh?

let's hope the state supreme court will rule it unconstitutional.

Sorry, Off! Looks like class warfare will have to wait until papa Gates has departed. Not. Even. Close.

wear that stupid proud fairweather!

It takes a special fool to not see that class warfare has been going on for a long time and that according to Warren Buffet the wealthy are winning it, thanks in part to tools like Fairweather.

What can I say? People are dumb? The whole thrust of the NO campaign was that they'd be coming for you middle class people next! Well, that 2/3 super majority business pretty much guarantees against that, eh?

The legislature would have simply repealed and subsequently altered 1098 and the 2/3 requirement together--like they just recently did for the latter. Of course you know this. Not sure why you're playin' dumb again.

Sorry, Off! Looks like class warfare will have to wait until papa Gates has departed. Not. Even. Close.

wear that stupid proud fairweather!

It takes a special fool to not see that class warfare has been going on for a long time and that according to Warren Buffet the wealthy are winning it, thanks in part to tools like Fairweather.

Time to storm the Bastille?