"Spill. Baby. Spill"

j_b

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BP Spill has officially jumped the shark. These motherfuckers have no idea what to do or how to do it.

Send military to fight oil spill, Florida senator urges Obama

Nelson's letter to the president notes that former Secretary of State Colin Powell said over the weekend that a "comprehensive total attack" is the best way to protect the Gulf of Mexico's coastal economies and environments.

I wownder why they havn't bombed the hole yet?

was whatching somthing bout a well in russia that was on fire and leaking for like 4 yrs, they nuked it to close it up. it worked. not saying we should nuke it for obiouse reasons but you would think they could drop/push a big ass payload down and denoate that fucker. or get a bigg ass self taping plug and screww it down, atleast till they can drill a new well and relive some of the preasure. so far all they been doing, till they tried the concrete mud fail, was improvise a "fix" that would still alow them to get oil out.

The nuked it? That doesn't sound true. Link?

http://www.kp.ru/daily/24482/640124/

The BP Spill has officially jumped the shark. These motherfuckers have no idea what to do or how to do it.

Send military to fight oil spill, Florida senator urges Obama

Nelson's letter to the president notes that former Secretary of State Colin Powell said over the weekend that a "comprehensive total attack" is the best way to protect the Gulf of Mexico's coastal economies and environments.

Flying Wing.

Nuff said.

I wouldn't worry, the invisible hand of the "free market" will make everything nice.

B-HO will fix it! Really!

Yes. He'll have to. As usual.

Ya. Name ANYONE who can fix this shit. Maybe palin? Jindal? Hahahahahhhhah

I'm sure j_b has an answer. The dude is such a problem solver.

Unfortunately, the scenario is the same that it was for the financial collapse. Thanks to the warmongering oil guzzling deregulating corporatist policies you cheered, the public is left to manage a disaster of epic proportion and the cost will be extremely high. Good job, fuckwit.

B-HO? I dont get it. Is that cause he's black? Is he a ho?

It was funnier when u called him Hussein. There is nothing worse than doing a bad job making fun of somebody's name.

lick sack

Yeah, don't make fun of other peoples names, TripleKunt.

no no no, you misunderstand. I want him to make fun of Obama's name. Making fun of the president's name is a time-honored tradition. I just don't want him doing a crappy job.

So, on several FB threads now, there are actually people arguing for nuking the gay baby whales for Jesus. "Hey, oil sticks around a lot longer than radioactivity. Look at Hiroshima: 40 years later (65 years, actually) and everyone's leading a normal life".

Step 1: Try to put a cap on it

Step 2: Try to put a fancier cap on it

Step 3: Nuke it

Don't get me wrong: I'd LOVE to see a nuke go off and all in person. It's like the ultimate trundle.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

If we do nuke the gay baby whales, I think we should surround ground zero with Trident subs and carrier battle groups at close range for a spectacular, Baker-test style decommissioning event.

Gotta cut the budget somewhere....that would be an excellent place to start. They'd make nice artificial reefs to jump start the damaged echo system with.