rush and roberts at it again!

glassgowkiss

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rush just stated that Bush's response to Katrina was "outstanding", emphasizing once the liberals let him do his job. and, that despite the fact that tons of aid is on the ground at Haiti's airports but the roads are totally fucked and there is difficulty is initiating distribution thusfar, "Obama has completely botched this!"

then he defended his douchery from yesterday by saying Obama is trying scam people looking to donate into contributing to his reelection campaign.

Voice of the GOP... What a cocksmoker.

I like this letter from the devil

Star Tribune

Dear Pat Robertson, I know that you know that all press is good press, so I appreciate the shout-out. And you make God look like a big mean bully who kicks people when they are down, so I'm all over that action. But when you say that Haiti has made a pact with me, it is totally humiliating. I may be evil incarnate, but I'm no welcher. The way you put it, making a deal with me leaves folks desperate and impoverished. Sure, in the afterlife, but when I strike bargains with people, they first get something here on earth -- glamour, beauty, talent, wealth, fame, glory, a golden fiddle. Those Haitians have nothing, and I mean nothing. And that was before the earthquake. Haven't you seen "Crossroads"? Or "Damn Yankees"? If I had a thing going with Haiti, there'd be lots of banks, skyscrapers, SUVs, exclusive night clubs, Botox -- that kind of thing. An 80 percent poverty rate is so not my style. Nothing against it -- I'm just saying: Not how I roll. You're doing great work, Pat, and I don't want to clip your wings -- just, come on, you're making me look bad. And not the good kind of bad. Keep blaming God. That's working. But leave me out of it, please. Or we may need to renegotiate your own contract. Best, Satan

Bid early bid often! Strange ebay auction that's currently at $910 bucks, with 7 days to go. The Red Cross gets the proceeds. A gentle reminder, if you don't want to give to the red cross so as to be on their list, you can give the money via Itunes anonymously.

This auction is for a Pat Robertson voodoo doll with a bag full of $ in one hand and a bible in the other. WOW! Who thinks this stuff up!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190365539998

PAT ROBERTSON VOODOO DOLL! Proceeds Go To Haiti relief

Item condition: New

Time left: 7 days 22 hours (Jan 26, 201011:00:30 PST)

Bid history: 67 bids[Refresh]

Current bid: US $910.00

johnnyvoodoo ( 99 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] )

100% Positive feedback

Other item info

Item number: 190365539998

Item location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Last updated on 11:31:09 AM PST, Jan 18, 2010 View all revisions

100% of the final sale price will support American Red Cross

Finally! What you've all been asking for! A one of a kind, handmade PAT ROBERSTON VOODOO DOLL.

After an exclusive deal with devil, we are finally able to bring black magic into your very own home! The lucky winner of this auction will attain the soul of Televangelist PAT ROBERTSON in a handheld figurine comprised of the finest straw, cloth, and other organic natural materials!

Ever wanted to cause Pat Robertson a massive headache? give him back pain? jab him in the crotch? Of course you have! Well then BID NOW to own your very own pysical representation of the dark, dark soul of Pat Robertson.

Accessories included with the doll are Pat's very own "HOLY" BIBLE and BAG OF MONEY taken from real Americans! WOW!

BID NOW!!!!

100% of the profits from the sale of this doll will go to The American Red Cross. To learn more about The Red Cross, VISIT HERE....

http://www.redcross.org/

http://www.yele.org/

On Jan-17-10 at 10:20:31 PST, seller added the following information:

Sorry about the typo above, I meant...

A one of a kind, handmade PAT ROBERTSON VOODOO DOLL.

On Jan-18-10 at 11:31:09 PST, seller added the following information:

Due to popular demand, I've made a second deal with the devil and started another auction for a RUSH LIMBAUGH VOODOO DOLL. The proceeds will go to Doctors Without Borders Haiti relief.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190366170029

Questions and answers about this item

Q: I find your listing offensive! A good thing Pat Robertson is a christian man and above people like you who conspire with the devil as you say...

A: The devil and I were concerned when we realized that Mr. Robertson was onto us. We had to do something before he exposes all of our deals.

Jan 18, 2010

Q: Here's my question: Do you know how awesome you are for coming up with this?

A: Yes, I do. But the truly awesome people are the bidders.

Jan 18, 2010

Q: Is there any direction that would tell me how to stick a pin in the Right Rev. Robbie where he might feel a pang of conscience?

A: According to some voodoo lore, the white pin can be used to caused positive positive Energy/good Karma if used properly.

Jan 18, 2010

Q: What about a golden fiddle? Or at least a guitar.

A: That's an entirely separate auction that the devil plans to run himself.

Jan 18, 2010

Q: Does the doll come with any interchangeable outfits, for hours of fun playing voodoo with it? (such as a preacher's robe)? Also, what color are the pins? Are they like hatpins, or are they skinnier? (Hatpins are much more... Continue reading

A: The doll comes with only one outfit, but is the proper size to be dressed in Barbie clothes - dresses, skirts, etc. And there are two pins - one white and one black, both pictured.