Well Done CC.Com Druggies

Fairweather

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love the way libtards here become so indignant when they receive what they dish out. Seriously. I recall Crux and Feck joking about raping my daughter a year or so back and not a fucking peep from the lot of you--except OW. You want to cry foul because I'm the only one here who hits back hard? What a joke. In addition to the above, you don't think being called moron, NAZI, Neanderthal, uneducated knuckle-dragger, racist, etc on a daily basis is personal? You guys are some very odd ducks. You get what you give. Now fuck off.

I prefer smart women. Women who would grant FW about 30 seconds before politely excusing themselves to recount the experience for entertainment purposes.

Been married for 25 years. Guess that one who left you was a little "too smart", eh? :lmao:

As you may have noticed, I don't comment about other people's wives. For example, I don't laugh at a fellow climber and all around good guy when, say, his wife has developed bipolar disorder and he's going through an unwanted but necessary divorce with two young kids. Ring a bell, FW?

Yeah, that rang a big bell with me, too. Pretty much summed you up.

You're both assholes for going there regardless of your reasons.

FW's current post is poor taste for sure.

But TTK, as much as I like a lot of your posts, you did cut into me in a VERY hurtful way when I posted about fending off my ex's ex with a gun when he went crazy and tried to break into the house my young children and I were in. I used a gun to scare him off and nobody got hurt. It would have changed the lives of everyone in my family if I had not done what I did or if I had had to fight him off after he kicked in my door and was coming at me with a tire iron. You posted some shit about how I got myself into it by marrying the mother of the 13 year old boy who's father was trying to kill him. You said it was a poor choice or some shit like that. Never mind he was not exhibiting symptoms until 2 years after I married the woman. Never mind anything. You have demonstrated that you will post anything and say it is “just spray”.

Get off your high horse and wallow in the shit with your kindred spirit. You spew the same kind of shit that I see in this thread.

Merry Christmas.

Get off your high horse and wallow in the shit with your kindred spirit. You spew the same kind of shit that I see in this thread.

Merry Christmas.

"Spray (2 viewing)

If it's not climbing related this is where you post it. Be warned this forum is not for the thin skinned."

NOOO! don't kill this thread, I've got nothing else to do today and I've enjoyed this thread immensely!

Hooray for spray!

I prefer smart women. Women who would grant FW about 30 seconds before politely excusing themselves to recount the experience for entertainment purposes.

Been married for 25 years. Guess that one who left you was a little "too smart", eh? :lmao:

As you may have noticed, I don't comment about other people's wives. For example, I don't laugh at a fellow climber and all around good guy when, say, his wife has developed bipolar disorder and he's going through an unwanted but necessary divorce with two young kids. Ring a bell, FW?

Yeah, that rang a big bell with me, too. Pretty much summed you up.

you guys need to get out

ttk, maybe you can rope gun an ice route for FW?

I just love the way libtards here become so indignant when they receive what they dish out. Seriously. I recall Crux and Feck joking about raping my daughter a year or so back and not a fucking peep from the lot of you--except OW.

i have no recollection of such shite and would be very surprised if i was a part of it - can you reference this thread you speak of so i may peruse w/ AG like scrutiny? :)

I just love the way libtards here become so indignant when they receive what they dish out. Seriously. I recall Crux and Feck joking about raping my daughter a year or so back and not a fucking peep from the lot of you--except OW. You want to cry foul because I'm the only one here who hits back hard? What a joke. In addition to the above, you don't think being called moron, NAZI, Neanderthal, uneducated knuckle-dragger, racist, etc on a daily basis is personal? You guys are some very odd ducks. You get what you give. Now fuck off.

but...you are all those things....

If you're growing it yourself, sleep well. If not, then take a look at what you're doing:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8363074.stm

These "Druggies" you're referring to probably all climb 5 grades harder than you do. I know, it hurts to think that the most successful climbers also happen to be stoners. Just think, you could be climbing way harder routes, and having more fun (cause you'd be high) than you are right now.

I don't blame the "druggies" nearly as much as I blame the idiotic legislation that makes the drug trade so lucrative that people are willing to kill in order to maintain or extend their control over small parts of that trade. Blaming the drug consumer for the gang murders in Mexico is like blaming the drinkers for all the mob murders that occurred under prohibition. The problem then wasn't the drinking: it was the criminalization of drinking. The problem now isn't the smoking: it's the criminalization of smoking. As happened with Prohibition, eliminate the criminalization, and most of the problems would be eliminated, too.

Yup.

Criminalize what sane adults do to themselves or consenting adults do to one another in private/restricted settings and the cure is invariably worse than the disease.

My brother runs the public defenders office in Humboldt County, and down there, most of the drug related violent crime is about pot. Street value of good pot runs $4 to $6K /lb. A well grown plant can produce 2 to 5 lbs, and a grower can produce up to 4 crops per year indoors. Do the math. Even a small operation constitutes a big draw for some jaggoff who wants to score big without doing the work. Add to this some guns, and people get shot. This would simply not happen, not once, not ever, if that weed was legal.

The main arguments against legalization come from concerned parents. Preventing under age kids from taking a lot of drugs when their brains are still forming and their decision making processes are not mature is a legitimate concern. The statistical reality is that their children are much more at risk of physical injury or death from arrest and incarceration than from 'drug dealers' or 'being too high'. Furthermore, kids who are busted face stiff monetary penalties, loss of employment, and loss of educational opportunities. What happens to a kid when society shuts off all of their healthy, legal options for living a decent life? Finally, it's a myth that pot is a 'controlled substance'. Tobacco and alcohol, much harder to get when under age than pot, are 'controlled substances'. Pot is an uncontrolled substance. If pot were legal, it would be more difficult for those under age to obtain, not less.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Add to this the checkered history of marijuana criminalization; which has nothing to do with public health and safety, and everything to do with Harry Anslinger's desire to keep his Bureau of ATF alive after Prohibition, WR Hearst's timber interests and famous hatred of Mexicans and blacks, and Dupont's need to promote nylon and other less sustainable hemp substitutes, and you've got a typical American corporate-cock-in-government-mouth story of why we've been saddled with a devastating war on pot all these years.

Add to this some guns, and people get shot. This would simply not happen, not once, not ever, if that weed was legal.

Right, because no one ever gets shot over something that's legal? Legalization won't bring the price down to the cost of a head of lettuce, and some folks want to steal anything of value. I do think there would be much less violence and the organizational aspect of the drug trade would change, with gangs like Phillip Morris and Monsanto running the show instead.

My experience with concerned parents suggests that most of them are afraid their children are going to do what they did. Evidence from the field (my offspring are 18 and 28) suggests that not to be the case.

Add to this some guns, and people get shot. This would simply not happen, not once, not ever, if that weed was legal.

Right, because no one ever gets shot over something that's legal? Legalization won't bring the price down to the cost of a head of lettuce, and some folks want to steal anything of value. I do think there would be much less violence and the organizational aspect of the drug trade would change, with gangs like Phillip Morris and Monsanto running the show instead.

My experience with concerned parents suggests that most of them are afraid their children are going to do what they did. Evidence from the field (my offspring are 18 and 28) suggests that not to be the case.

Nice rhetorical bullshit with the head of lettuce comment, OW, but it's just bullshit and you know it.

Let's use a more intelligent and relevant example: high end booze. Good scotch, tequila, etc, can run $100 a fifth; probably comparable to what good weed (which is actually quite a bit easier to produce with less capital equipment) would go for per unit 'evening of fun'. Statistically, nobody steals that shit. Now, people do knock over liquor stores for the till. but then, they any store with that magical high cash/low security/good location combination is a potential target. It really has nothing to do with what's being sold.

Furthermore, anyone can grow their own high grade weed in an apartment space with very little investment. No intoxicant is easier to make, save beer and cider, both of which are dirt cheap. It's very likely that the price of weed would fall to that of a really good beer...and we all know how often a home brewing operation gets burglarized. :rolleyes:

It's very likely that the price of weed would fall to that of a really good beer...and we all know how often a home brewing operation gets burglarized. :rolleyes:

Not likely, why would those in charge of selling/distributing it legally "give it away" when they know how much the current consumers are already willing to pay? It would likely be a monopoly, controlled by the MAN. Thus, the MAN would set the price and tax rate, (ie control the "free market competition" ;) ), which I highly doubt would be much lower than the current market is paying. In addition, keeping the price high, maybe even higher than the current black market rates, would be easy to sell as a way to keep minors from obtaining it.

How has this played out in places like Amsterdam?