Well Done CC.Com Druggies

Fairweather

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta agree with you on police seizures. Ties in well with the Charles Tilly piece I sent you. Fartwedder? :shock: You're up early. Tell me you're not going to ski in the rain...

it actually was not too bad at Crystal today, FW. some misting in the morning, but no real rain. at 4 the weather started coming in just in time for the lifts to close

I've known several folks with meth and/or crack problems. Call me crazy, but my inclination was not to put a bullet in their heads. Just folks, like anyone else, with an addiction problem. No, my inclination was to hope they got some help at some point.

I believe I said "cookers", not users. Reading comprehension, Junior.

And one for you Dwayner :P

carrot.jpg

Looks like TTK's only chance for love these days. I'll bet he would. If he liked girls. Which he doesn't. So I've heard.

luckily for my boy, the world has a sickeningly huge number of hot chicks who are into "furries" :)

and, of course, artists are famous for their inability to nail tail :rolleyes:

I prefer smart women. Women who would grant FW about 30 seconds before politely excusing themselves to recount the experience for entertainment purposes.

Been married for 25 years. Guess that one who left you was a little "too smart", eh? :lmao:

fw = 1 hit wonder

not much of a hit either

Ditto, your pal TTK.

yeah, yer right - he too harps over n' over n' over on a singular private piece of another's personal life instead of finding new n' cleverer ways of exposing ruffians to ridicule :rolleyes:

its petty n' low class and would make me not want to sit w/ you at lunch n' generally cheer like hell at your playground beating in The Grade School of Life

i'm sure you can find another line of attack

think of it as a chance for personal growth?

I prefer smart women. Women who would grant FW about 30 seconds before politely excusing themselves to recount the experience for entertainment purposes.

Been married for 25 years. Guess that one who left you was a little "too smart", eh? :lmao:

As you may have noticed, I don't comment about other people's wives. For example, I don't laugh at a fellow climber and all around good guy when, say, his wife has developed bipolar disorder and he's going through an unwanted but necessary divorce with two young kids. Ring a bell, FW?

Yeah, that rang a big bell with me, too. Pretty much summed you up.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

As you may have noticed, I don't comment about other people's wives.

:lmao::rolleyes::lmao::rolleyes: Dude, you're kidding, right? Your attack on my family a couple of months ago is what got this whole deal started! As a general rule, I only go where my attackers take me--and I stay with info posted or otherwise gleaned from this board. If you don't like it, just ask me to stop--and do likewise yourself.

Edited by Fairweather

If you're growing it yourself, sleep well. If not, then take a look at what you're doing:

The thing is, Fairweather, that if you buy a bag off the guy at the street corner and get caught you get a fine and maybe a bit of time if it's not your first time, while if you get caught growing it in your basement the authorities will steal your house.

So with that in mind, whats your recommendation now?

oh, just reread it and saw that Ivan and you already covered this very ground and we're all in somewhat of an agreement. Some of you guys should lighten up on the personal stuff though.

Oh my, what an ugly thread this has become.

Yeah and now it will really go down hill cause I showed up -LOL.

Edited by billcoe