Goodbye

kevbone

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Kevin's 2nd good by post Muffy. This was @ a year ago when he returned. Probably the boner is on vacation, schools out and all, probably took the kids to Disneyland.

Kev, you're back! Thought you were a gonner.

What gave you that idea? Was it the 7 page speculation on Friday? That was fun to watch.

goodbye kevbone it's hard to die

when all the birds are singing in the sky

Dru, you are not old enough to remember that song.

"We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun...", oh no!

Oh no Brian, that song has been brought to a whole new generation...

[video:youtube]

goodbye kevbone it's hard to die

when all the birds are singing in the sky

Dru, you are not old enough to remember that song.

"We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun...", oh no!

Why don't you eat shit and die?

BTW Terry Jacks was a Canadian. Which means that song was on the radio two times a day up until around 1990.

[video:youtube]R_vTKCxyaYw

I can't believe I missed this one the first time around on this thread, Porter! :lmao:

What, pray tell, could possibly cause one to engage in such a patently stoopid maneuver? Although this kid should never be allowed to breed, it would seem that he might still have the capability to do so. Too bad... What a fucking idiot.

i'm glad you're not out...

yer still a douche though!

welcome back!

LOL: You'd really like Kevin Rudy. Even after he's made the same damn inane statement 59 straight times...Kevbone has a good heart. Better than most of us for sure. This is a dude all of you would like if you met him in person. A good father and good guy. Amazing beta and memory of routes and gear needed.

But the online persona sometimes...whew!

In person with Baby Bone..(showing up to help and say hi to the late Kevin Rauch and get his boy out into the woods) another good lil fella.

baby_bone.jpg

i'm gonna have to say that kevin is a great guy, great father, bitchin guitar player and a good climber. kevbone has a huge heart and is a super loyal friend. so if ya wanna call kevbone an idiot you can call me an idiot as well. i'd do anything for the guy.

sobo, i've always looked at u as one of the cool one on the board, kinda surprised you'd go out of your way to call kevbone an idiot. you would love the guy if you met him.

why even respond if you think he's such an idiot. apparently he knows how to get air time from all you pansy poser freaks.

Looks to me like he doesn't beat his kids enough...

Oh, come on, he's such a great lil kid. So well behaved. Best lil kid since my own of course:-)

Shaun (now 19 years old and at college) back when inbetween the grandparents....

Nina_and_Shaun_with_grandparents_resized.jpg

After the 3rd ascent of Conga line up at Jimmies 2 weeks ago.

Shaun_and_Kyle_after_the_Conga_Line_dance.jpg

Damn I got so lucky with that lad. Never beat him....except for 3 times. Once, right after Eric Clapton's kid had fallen out of the window, and I'd specifically discussed it with them both, the lad (then 5 years old) jumped up and was hanging out of the 2nd story window head first and I caught him in the actand drug him back in while I whacked. The second was the 2nd or 3rd time I caught him the same day sticking crap into an electrical outlet....I thought that was it but the boy remembers another time....I almost never had to hit my kids as they do whatever I'd ask - always. The few times that didn't occur, I had not done a good job communicating. I suspect Miles is the same way. Good kid.