Fucked up...

RuMR

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to worry, these killers represent only a very small fraction of Islam--religion of peace. Once we close down Guantanamo things will improve. :rolleyes:

I know you're being sarcastic, but I'm not sure what the point you're trying to make is. With your sarcasm, are you actually trying to state that terrorists are a large fraction of Islam, or that Islam is fundamentally a religion of violence, and that closing gitmo will lead to more terrorist attacks?

Or are you just being sarcastic because you don't really have a point, and forgot to wipe yr ass this morning, so you figured you'd smear your nasty ass-grease all over this forum?

Speak up.

I'm saying you and yours are not only naive, but enablers as well.

Obama will meet with these folks without preconditions. They will be so impressed by his brilliance and reasonableness compared to the Bushies, and his promises to leave Iraq, that they will immediately see the error of their ways and stop killing innocent people.

Ahhhh you actually read koran you'll see that Islam is very violent, it is not a religion of peace. However, most modern followers have learned to disregard the teachings of Islam and follow a more moderate "peaceful" Islam. This is also true of people that follow the Old testament of the Bible, very violent and intolerant. It would seem that there are some followers of Islam that actually read the koran and take it literally, these would be people we call terrorists. They are a bit behind the times, much in the same way the the Christian faith was very violent before most of "them" decided not to follow anything from the old testament and stopped taking everything so literarily. (although it seems there are some folks in Christian faith that haven't gotten the memo and are in fact more closely aligned in ideology to a Muslim extremist)

It just gets on my nerves when everyone says "Islam is peaceful, the koran doesn't preach violence" The modern flavor of Islam might indeed be peaceful, but only because these people have chosen to disregarded the what is laid out in the Koran.

-Nate

Obama will meet with these folks without preconditions. They will be so impressed by his brilliance and reasonableness compared to the Bushies, and his promises to leave Iraq, that they will immediately see the error of their ways and stop killing innocent people.

Hmm, when a crazy person has holed himself in a building with hostages, I wonder why the police negotiators are willing to talk to them without preconditions? The Bush method of hostage negotiation would be something like this: "Hand over ALL your hostages, and then we'll negotiate."

BZZZZZZ! Try again!

I'm saying you and yours are not only naive, but enablers as well.

So you think that rounding up people guilty or not,and imprisoning them for years so the government can pretend that all is well,will make us all safer?

You also assume that anyone who questions the Bush system is naive or a enabler/traitor! WOW your so deep!!!

They might want to read the laws of America and live by them,or die by them for no one is above the law!!

Edited by pc313

You want to read about some serious violence, check out the Old Testament. Fucking GORE! Rob Zombie should make a movie about it, a la "House of a 1000 Corpses" or "Devil's Rejects", it would be pretty sweet. I'd love to see how he treats the part where the Dad (some "Holy guy" or some shit) lets the dudes rape his daughter instead of take his goats or whatever. FUCKING AWESOME!!! OLD TESTAMENT KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want to read about some serious violence, check out the Old Testament. Fucking GORE! Rob Zombie should make a movie about it, a la "House of a 1000 Corpses" or "Devil's Rejects", it would be pretty sweet. I'd love to see how he treats the part where the Dad (some "Holy guy" or some shit) lets the dudes rape his daughter instead of take his goats or whatever. FUCKING AWESOME!!! OLD TESTAMENT KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1151g91303o53p83ld8bh98a04193cdf217751.jpg

Not to worry, these killers represent only a very small fraction of Islam--religion of peace. Once we close down Guantanamo things will improve. :rolleyes:

I know you're being sarcastic, but I'm not sure what the point you're trying to make is. With your sarcasm, are you actually trying to state that terrorists are a large fraction of Islam, or that Islam is fundamentally a religion of violence, and that closing gitmo will lead to more terrorist attacks?

Or are you just being sarcastic because you don't really have a point, and forgot to wipe yr ass this morning, so you figured you'd smear your nasty ass-grease all over this forum?

Speak up.

I'm not a mind-reader, but I'd venture that he was using sarcasm to making the larger point that Islamic radicals have an internal agenda and beliefs that aren't best understood solely as a reaction to Western policies, and that attempting to placate them or address the grievances they've articulated to Western audiences won't necessarily result in any favorable changes in their beliefs or their behavior.

The Bible's pretty sweet if you're into incest, too. Not my bag, but I guess the Christians think it's hot. How much incest in the Koran?

Not sure, but the propensity for cousin marriage amongst middle-eastern muslims (cultural practice, rather than a religious one so far as I know) is a boon for geneticists looking to identify and study the deleterious effects of certain recessive alleles. No match for the Amish, mind you, but a valuable resource nonetheless.

Hey, I know the election's over, but I just wanted to share some of McCain's talking points with you guys. It's such a shame that we can't talk about Ayers and preconditions and stuff, cuz his people worked so damn hard uncovering those critical issues.

Similarly, I think JayB's come up with yet another valuable contribution here; thinking that this adminstration has botched Iraq and the WOT = appeasement and believing that our actions cause all terrorism everywhere, and that won't necessarily get Hadji Goatherder on our side. Given that and his arctic avocado idea, he's like a remake of Logan's Run come early.

Though I realize you are being completely sarcastic, it probably will help the situation some do close down Guantanmo. It will be interesting to see what their demands will be with the hostages being held.

Isalm in general is very peaceful oriented and devote religion. I live in a country that is more than 80% muslim and feel no concern about safety to be honest. I have found them to be very generous people and very famil oriented more so than most other people in the world, especially considering most of them have been dealt this shit that everyone of them must be part of jihad or some terrorist organization.

These terrorist cells are no different than what you find in the States and Europe in white supremecy groups. Their extremist and represent a small minority.

Hey, I know the election's over, but I just wanted to share some of McCain's talking points with you guys. It's such a shame that we can't talk about Ayers and preconditions and stuff, cuz his people worked so damn hard uncovering those critical issues.

Similarly, I think JayB's come up with yet another valuable contribution here; thinking that this adminstration has botched Iraq and the WOT = appeasement and believing that our actions cause all terrorism everywhere, and that won't necessarily get Hadji Goatherder on our side. Given that and his arctic avocado idea, he's like a remake of Logan's Run come early.

So there's no connection between enrollment and funding?

There's also plenty of actual arguments that I've put forward concerning agriculture in the other thread, if at some point you change your philosophy and decide to engage them.