Fucked up...

RuMR

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to worry, these killers represent only a very small fraction of Islam--religion of peace. Once we close down Guantanamo things will improve. :rolleyes:

Though I realize you are being completely sarcastic, it probably will help the situation some do close down Guantanmo. It will be interesting to see what their demands will be with the hostages being held.

Isalm in general is very peaceful oriented and devote religion. I live in a country that is more than 80% muslim and feel no concern about safety to be honest. I have found them to be very generous people and very famil oriented more so than most other people in the world, especially considering most of them have been dealt this shit that everyone of them must be part of jihad or some terrorist organization.

These terrorist cells are no different than what you find in the States and Europe in white supremecy groups. Their extremist and represent a small minority.

Save it Ken. The guy's just a racist.

Hey, I know the election's over, but I just wanted to share some of McCain's talking points with you guys. It's such a shame that we can't talk about Ayers and preconditions and stuff, cuz his people worked so damn hard uncovering those critical issues.

Similarly, I think JayB's come up with yet another valuable contribution here; thinking that this adminstration has botched Iraq and the WOT = appeasement and believing that our actions cause all terrorism everywhere, and that won't necessarily get Hadji Goatherder on our side. Given that and his arctic avocado idea, he's like a remake of Logan's Run come early.

So there's no connection between enrollment and funding?

There's also plenty of actual arguments that I've put forward concerning agriculture in the other thread, if at some point you change your philosophy and decide to engage them.

Um, I've already destroyed your idiotic pronouncements in that thread already. Guess you (and Bill) never got the memo. If you actually knew anything about agriculture, and you laughably don't, it would still be a waste of time to spoon feed you what I've already very clearly posted.

I suggest an checkup for ADD. Might help.

Not to worry, these killers represent only a very small fraction of Islam--religion of peace. Once we close down Guantanamo things will improve. :rolleyes:

Though I realize you are being completely sarcastic, it probably will help the situation some do close down Guantanmo. It will be interesting to see what their demands will be with the hostages being held.

Isalm in general is very peaceful oriented and devote religion. I live in a country that is more than 80% muslim and feel no concern about safety to be honest. I have found them to be very generous people and very famil oriented more so than most other people in the world, especially considering most of them have been dealt this shit that everyone of them must be part of jihad or some terrorist organization.

These terrorist cells are no different than what you find in the States and Europe in white supremecy groups. Their extremist and represent a small minority.

Save it Ken. The guy's just a racist.

...this coming from Tvashtarketena--who freely and regularly uses the N-word here, bashes on Cubans and Jews with alarming frequency. Gimme a break lardo.

Yet they seem completely incapable or unwilling to rise up against their own radical elements within--except in a place like Iraq. Curious.

Obama will meet with these folks without preconditions. They will be so impressed by his brilliance and reasonableness compared to the Bushies, and his promises to leave Iraq, that they will immediately see the error of their ways and stop killing innocent people.

You are soooo late September/early October 2008... I can see that the right-wing hasn't provided you with any fresh talking points yet. They're a little busy right now trying to figure out how the plans they've been putting into place for the last 30 years have resulted in the biggest disaster since the fall of Rome and PIRATES are kicking their ass. Don't worry. While you wait for Newt, Steve Forbes, or Sarah Palin, or whoever-the-fuck, you can provide Jay-B some backup muscle while he peddles the other half of your team's doomed program as if nothing's happened.

Edited by prole

Obama will meet with these folks without preconditions.

Which is why I voted for him.

Which is why you're an ankle-grabbing moron like the rest of your crew here.

You're a racist, man, and you're actually serious about being one. There's no satire, humor, or any of the other common components of this forum that your brain doesn't seem to be able to process in your anti-Muslim/arab postings. KKKKK's even worse; he includes blacks as his targets (B-Ho). Don't worry, I read your treatise on the worth of the various races over on the White Supremacy climbing site. It's ugly, dude.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

KKKKK's even worse; he includes blacks as his targets (B-Ho). Don't worry, I read your treatise on the worth of the various races over on the White Supremacy climbing site. It's ugly, dude.

Pat Gallagher, making shit up about a subject like racism isn't cool. When I next see you in person you're going to be asked to account for this lie.

Obama will meet with these folks without preconditions.

Which is why I voted for him.

Which is why you're an ankle-grabbing moron like the rest of your crew here.

When McSame stated that Obama would meet without precondition.....he stated it like that was bad....that struck me as odd being that the idea of only "meeting if you do it my way" is old school and very much a power trip. What happened to at least trying to talk about things? Diplomacy baby....it has to be first. Seems the republican all talk fight first. Including you FW.

KKKKK's even worse; he includes blacks as his targets (B-Ho). Don't worry, I read your treatise on the worth of the various races over on the White Supremacy climbing site. It's ugly, dude.

Pat Gallagher, making shit up about a subject like racism isn't cool. When I next see you in person you're going to be asked to account for this lie.

Hopefully he'll be institutionalized for his mental illness before that ever happens.

You shouldn't have posted it if you didn't want people to read it. Don't blame me, amigo. Look in the mirror; he's your problem.