New Female Posters

minx

I don't know why you wouldn't want to climb with your SO. Maybe you guys just don't have good relationship skills or something?

Right. Of course its not because she/he may not be into climbing and he/she may not WANT to climb.

Time apart is just as, if not more, important as time together.

Your post reminds me of a wedding rehearsal dinner I attended recently at a local restaurant where the honored couple seemed inseparable. At one point in the evening the female looked at her male counterpart and said "I am going to the restroom" and which point they both got up and walked away together. When I got up to go to the bathroom myself I saw her fiance hanging around outside the women's restroom. Chivalry or co-dependency?

Kind of ridiculous to give relationship advice in the form of cliches you heard on Oprah to a couple that's been together for several decades, don't you think? The non-sequitor anecdote doesn't help your credibility much either, Dr. Phil.

Do you know how long RBW1966 has been in a monogamous relationship continually?

No.

I, as numerous others, understand you lack the objectivity to perceive the emotional and intellectual immaturity that you convey through most of your posts. Why else, do you think, that most here - with the exception of yourself - readily recognize the hypocrisy present in near every criticism you make of others?

You present yourself as a petulant child of, oh, about eight-years-old, trying to impress and gain respect through unreasonable aggression and hyperbolic allusion. Yet, you, unlike everyone else, do not factor how very public the position from which you attempt your immasculations in anonymity. Like an angry, but frightened, boy.

The result: embarassingly weak arguments short on substance and rife with the fallacy of ad hominem.

I was not joking when, earlier, I proposed (compassionately) that you seek professional counsel in an attempt to breakthrough to the root of your emotional pathology.

Until then, know that what you believe to be hidden, is exposed starkly.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally I enjoy girls with manicures and pedicures...short skirts and tight jeans..not rough hands, scraped knuckles and mosquito bites

Ummmm...are you saying all outdoorsy girls are hags? That is SOOOO not true. I'm about as girly as they get, hot pink toes and lipstick, but still enjoy toughing it out in the mountains and don't worry about looking "cute" on a backcountry trip.

I, as numerous others, understand you lack the objectivity to perceive the emotional and intellectual immaturity that you convey through most of your posts. Why else, do you think, that most here - with the exception of yourself - readily recognize the hypocrisy present in near every criticism you make of others?

You present yourself as a petulant child of, oh, about eight-years-old, trying to impress and gain respect through unreasonable aggression and hyperbolic allusion. Yet, you, unlike everyone else, do not factor how very public the position from which you attempt your immasculations in anonymity. Like an angry, but frightened, boy.

The result: embarassingly weak arguments short on substance and rife with the fallacy of ad hominem.

I was not joking when, earlier, I proposed (compassionately) that you seek professional counsel in an attempt to breakthrough to the root of your emotional pathology.

Until then, know that what you believe to be hidden, is exposed starkly.

Big D that is the most words you have posted at one time ever.....

I did not even read it....did not have to....I am sure its mostly drivel anyway.....way to go!

Ummmm...are you saying all outdoorsy girls are hags? That is SOOOO not true. I'm about as girly as they get, hot pink toes and lipstick, but still enjoy toughing it out in the mountains and don't worry about looking "cute" on a backcountry trip.

WOE! wait wait wait... So you wear deoderant in public AND play in the woods. Ok can I call troll here? is it to late... I don't believe you on this one.

Unless... your really a goverment trained spy. thats the only way. Mk I'm callin a background check. are you Russian?

Kind of ridiculous to give relationship advice in the form of cliches you heard on Oprah to a couple that's been together for several decades, don't you think? The non-sequitor anecdote doesn't help your credibility much either, Dr. Phil.

I'm not sure what part of my post got your mangina all sandy nor do I care. I wasn't offering any advice to Mr. Webster. This is spray and I was sharing what I found to be a funny anecdote.

I'm not sure what part of my post got your mangina all sandy nor do I care. I wasn't offering any advice to Mr. Webster. This is spray and I was sharing what I found to be a funny anecdote.

please take this to the pullup forum IMMEDIATELY.

Indeed. Talk about a completely out-of-line attack. Welcome to the world of spray with its resident rabid dog.

Hopefully he (or the rest of us) will not scare you off. :-)

[... etc.]

Big D that is the most words you have posted at one time ever.....

I did not even read it....did not have to....I am sure its mostly drivel anyway.....way to go!

Pure beauty can come from the most unexpected sources! :ghey: