The GODDAMN BUSH ECONOMY!

Peter_Puget

Why yes. Yes it does.

... I feel it's only right to slide the shiv in one final time, with feeling.

Want to know what I do/did? OK: my gig was as a Chief Technology Officer of an internet software company. I'm now financially independent. As in "do whatever the fuck I want when I want". As in "no debt other than a mortgage for home and rental property". As in, kayaking across the Caribbean, climbing every decent weather day...

Of course you bike, paddle, or take that new solar powered plane to all of these exotic destinations to minimize your carbon footprint? Must make it easier to lecture us all about your green lifestyle.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cocoa seemingly presents yet another thoroughly muddled projection.

So I'm not the only one who had absolutely no fucking idea what the guy was trying to say.

But one thing's for sure: they're still called wasps.

I wonder if Shitfeather delivers Pepsi to private mansions? I tip well.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Why yes. Yes it does.

... I feel it's only right to slide the shiv in one final time, with feeling.

Want to know what I do/did? OK: my gig was as a Chief Technology Officer of an internet software company. I'm now financially independent. As in "do whatever the fuck I want when I want". As in "no debt other than a mortgage for home and rental property". As in, kayaking across the Caribbean, climbing every decent weather day...

Of course you bike, paddle, or take that new solar powered plane to all of these exotic destinations to minimize your carbon footprint? Must make it easier to lecture us all about your green lifestyle.

Like some I got lucky, and had money dating back to the late nineties tech boom. I took a couple years and effed off, not really doing anything other than skiing, climbing, and walking slack lines. Honestly, it was kind of boring at times.

I went right back into government service after 9-11 because I thought it was the right thing to do. I've missed out on about 1000 days of life with my wife and child as a result. Eventually I'll ease out of this, but I'll never go back to just doing "what the fuck I want". It just seems like the world needs a lot less of that, and a lot more "What can I do to help others?"

Like some I got lucky, and had money dating back to the late nineties tech boom. I took a couple years and effed off, not really doing anything other than skiing, climbing, and walking slack lines. Honestly, it was kind of boring at times.

I went right back into government service after 9-11 because I thought it was the right thing to do. I've missed out on about 700 days of life with my wife and child as a result. Eventually I'll ease out of this, but I'll never go back to just doing "what the fuck I want". It just seems like the world needs a lot less of that, and a lot more "What can I do to help others?"

You're assuming that "doing whatever the fuck I want", just because it did in your case, doesn't include helping others. It does. And it's arguable that you are "helping others" in your particular line of government service. The disastrous policies that you're 'helping' haven't helped matters very much. Frankly, the world was better off when you stayed home and did nothing but fuck off.

So your life during that period sucked. Mine doesn't.

It's always best to stick to managing what's on one's own plate. Particularly when one can't see what's on another's.

Oh, and I only post via my original avatar. Sorry to dissappoint.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

And it's arguable that you are "helping others" in your particular line of government service. The disastrous policies that you're 'helping' haven't helped matters very much. Frankly, the world was better off when you stayed home and did nothing but fuck off.

Happy Veteran's Day to you too.

And it's arguable that you are "helping others" in your particular line of government service. The disastrous policies that you're 'helping' haven't helped matters very much. Frankly, the world was better off when you stayed home and did nothing but fuck off.

Happy Veteran's Day to you too.

and you thought trashtalkingdonkeykong could never get any lower than he already is.

Apropos, as Veteran's Day falls on Armistice Day, which celebrates the end of an even bigger waste of human life and resources that the current conflicts the U.S. is now responsible for starting.

We celebrate sacrifice in war as if it were blasphemous to question why the war had to occur in the first place. This represents one of many forms of glorification for the very lowest of human behaviors. We should be much more selective in what we glorify and what we simply regret in this area.

Economy sucks becuase of irresponsible people.

I aint going to see social security.

Health care is fricken astronimical.

Better than living in Sudan or Niger....but not as nice as Switzerland or Sweden. Still pretty nice. Gotta count my blessings.

then why don't you move to die Schweiz or Sweden? Hmm?

I would love to. But the wife said NO--becuase it would be too far from her family.

Better than living in Sudan or Niger....but not as nice as Switzerland or Sweden. Still pretty nice. Gotta count my blessings.

I would love to. But the wife said NO--becuase it would be too far from her family.

yeah, blame it on the wife. :poke:

yeah, blame it on the wife. :poke:

got to blame it on the wife. Climbing in Switzy and Dolomites beats the North Cascades and she knows I would climb more if I lived there. More choices. Better rock. Better access.

Grow a pair angry euro shit sack. I'll wipe my ass with your green card.

i don't have one (green card). that leaves you with your dirty ass- just like your mom- beyotch!

Note the 'euro' in 'euro shitsack'. If GGK were, by random chance, black, Shitfeather's term would have been '*'. If he were a woman....

Racism, misogyny, it's really all the same sentiment.