Weeknight/after work climbs!!

Kitergal

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Last summer we had a group going up weekly. We're still working out which day will work this year. You're more than welcome to join us. Perhaps next Tuesday? Send me a pm next week and I'll share what I know.

Cheers,

Rad

please take raindawg's motherfucking spray and mockery out of legitimate 'looking for partner' threads.

Delete it, send it to spray, or create a new forum for "impotent old men who derive satisfaction from shitting on those who leave their couches."

you useless old fuck

please take raindawg's motherf&cking spray and mockery out of legitimate 'looking for partner' threads.

Delete it, send it to spray, or create a new forum for "impotent old men who derive satisfaction from sh*tting on those who leave their couches."

you useless old f&%k

Hey potty-mouthed big expert with two postings on this site. Tone it down, amateur. If you knew the full extent of my derision for the farce known as "sport-climbing", you'd realize how much I held back. If you or anyone else expects a bunch of high-fives from everybody for promoting climbing at such environmental atrocities as Li'l Si and Exit 38, forget it. There's a growing number of people who are beginning to realize that clipping lines of closely-spaced, rapped-placed permanent alterations to the rocks is shameful. Maybe you weren't aware of this viewpoint but perhaps now, for the first time, you have been exposed to it.

And look at that...I made my point without resorting to foul-language!

Useless? Old? You don't have a clue. Now run along, Mr. Young and Useful.

By the way, why isn't all of this posted in the "Climbing Partners" section instead of the "Rock Climbing Forum". It might be less exposed to general commentary such as my own.

Awww. Isn't the senile old guy in Depends amusing?

:lmao:

please take raindawg's motherf&cking spray and mockery out of legitimate 'looking for partner' threads.

Delete it, send it to spray, or create a new forum for "impotent old men who derive satisfaction from sh*tting on those who leave their couches."

you useless old f&%k

Hey potty-mouthed big expert with two postings on this site. Tone it down, amateur. If you knew the full extent of my derision for the farce known as "sport-climbing", you'd realize how much I held back. If you or anyone else expects a bunch of high-fives from everybody for promoting climbing at such environmental atrocities as Li'l Si and Exit 38, forget it. There's a growing number of people who are beginning to realize that clipping lines of closely-spaced, rapped-placed permanent alterations to the rocks is shameful. Maybe you weren't aware of this viewpoint but perhaps now, for the first time, you have been exposed to it.

And look at that...I made my point without resorting to foul-language!

Useless? Old? You don't have a clue. Now run along, Mr. Young and Useful.

By the way, why isn't all of this posted in the "Climbing Partners" section instead of the "Rock Climbing Forum". It might be less exposed to general commentary such as my own.

shameful?? :lmao:...maybe boring, but not shameful...

dwayner aka mastero'hyperbole

Snide, I don't think you're all that new to this place, but Dwayner's not really out of line here, he's really just making somewhat predictable conversation and not writing an epistle. Your venting is rather more over the top. Old clowns are not necessarily cuddly, and the minority report from our old crusty pup is a bit of a tradition anytime those areas crop up in conversation.

91565.jpg

Snide, I don't think you're all that new to this place, but Dwayner's not really out of line here, he's really just making somewhat predictable conversation and not writing an epistle. Your venting is rather more over the top. Old clowns are not necessarily cuddly, and the minority report from our old crusty pup is a bit of a tradition anytime those areas crop up in conversation.

Ain't old, nor a clown, nor cuddly (in fact, I'm the same vintage of m'pal, Off White, and going strong). Predictable, yes.

Mr.E., although I think you're full of crap, at least 90% of the time, I applaud you for at least reproducing a splendid image of the great Tommy Cooper:

Here's some more:

tommycooperff.jpg

tommycooper.jpg

TommyCopper2.jpg

Don, Maybe your best bet is to start a group of climbers going out to Index to do approved routes only. That's to say anybody caught climbing Japanese Gardens only to the first set of bolts will be publicly flogged in front of the group.

please take raindawg's motherfucking spray and mockery out of legitimate 'looking for partner' threads.

Delete it, send it to spray, or create a new forum for "impotent old men who derive satisfaction from shitting on those who leave their couches."

you useless old fuck

Look at it this way. When you post looking for a partner, most often it quickly drops out of sight of those using the "Past 24 Hours" search. By spewing on our partner requests, Raindawg serves to bring the thread back up to the top where it can be viewed more prominently.

Don, Maybe your best bet is to start a group of climbers going out to Index to do approved routes only. That's to say anybody caught climbing Japanese Gardens only to the first set of bolts will be publicly flogged in front of the group.

Splendid idea!

It's good to be the king!

(just ask Lou!)

HRH_Lou.jpg

Burger_Lou.jpg