Weight Loss Contest

Peter_Puget

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to get any exercise today but I did resist one temptation. I was driving aroud town with some folks this morning when the subject of food came up. We were just about to drive by it, so I started ranting about Ezel's Fried Chicken. After we got done looking at some trees one of the other guys said lets go to Ezel's.

At first I said, "hell yes," but then I got myself under control and said I better not. I came home and had a simple sandwich.

I don't know whether to be happy or cry.

I've decided to only go for men who like women with a big ass.

Well then, you really definitely gotta get out to Africa, the guys around here really like big ole booty. I think for them the bigger the bubble the better. If you shake that sucker too you will have all kinds of suitors.

Brazil. ;)

I have yet to get any exercise today but I did resist one temptation. I was driving aroud town with some folks this morning when the subject of food came up. We were just about to drive by it, so I started ranting about Ezel's Fried Chicken. After we got done looking at some trees one of the other guys said lets go to Ezel's.

At first I said, "hell yes," but then I got myself under control and said I better not. I came home and had a simple sandwich.

I don't know whether to be happy or cry.

:grin: Smile and be happy, Alpine K. You done good! :tup:

Original 5/7 weigh-in: 138

5/14 weigh-in: 136

Today's weigh in 133 lbs!

YAY! 3 more pounds for a total of five pounds. And that was after a beer and peanuts at PDX Pub Club on Saturday, too!!!!!

YOU TOTALLY RULE :tup::tup::tup:

Original 5/7 weigh-in: 138

5/14 weigh-in: 136

Today's weigh in 133 lbs!

YAY! 3 more pounds for a total of five pounds. And that was after a beer and peanuts at PDX Pub Club on Saturday, too!!!!!

:moondance: Good job!

wow thats great! it is inspiring to see everyone here, succeeding at their goals....

to my surprise and enjoyemnt i weighed in at a chunky 198 lbs !!!

started at 208 ......

i worked hard all weekend ....... ran etc

i'm soo happy for all us fatties.....hope is king!

I weigh more than when I started. As a matter of fact, I now weigh more than I ever have in my life.

Woooohhoooooo A personal best.

I am only going to aid climb this year. Fuck it.

yep. me too. and now my other foot is fucked up. and i am laid up for at least a week. aid climbing sounds good. will you teach me?

oh except i have been heavier than this. i weighed in at 210 at my heaviest... i am starting to have nightmares.