Weight Loss Contest

Peter_Puget

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to only go for men who like women with a big ass.

well YA it doesn't matter how little i weigh..... i still have a big ass.

I am right there with you Muffy, doesn't matter how much I weigh, I am still a big ass.

ummmmmm. Did I just say that?

It was the margaritas talking. :brew::brew::brew: Wednesday afternnon pub club.

I have finally gotten to the lowered appetite stage.

I have been too stressed the last three nights to eat dinner, and I have lost a pound each day. Goes to show that I just eat too much.

i don't feel so much like i have a cavernous pit inside me that i must fill. still a little bit though.

Eating bacon as I type this, mmmm....greasy keyboards are almost as much fun as greasy girlz.

I weighed in last Wednesday night before dinner, 204. Weighed in last night before dinner, 199.

I ate like a pig on mothers day and drank a half rack of Weinhards Sat/Sun. Every other day I kept my carbs below 50 grams (20 is the target but wtf, everything has carbs).

Probably not low enough (or consistent enough with the MD break/pigout)to turn my body into a fat burning machine but it feels better to not stuff myself daily with gooey carbs.

I celebrated last night with a big bowl of Butter Pecan ice cream. Feels nasty in my guts right now, I'm back on the meat and veggie train.

Hmm i guess this doesnt apply to me, I wieghed around 140 in high school and and 7 years later I weigh 145.

I need to figure out how to gain wieght...and eating doesnt cut it. I cant eat whatever whenever and I cant gain a damn pound. I even eat before I sleep every night and it does nothing to change my weight. I've had people ask me if I have tapeworm(which I dont), just because I eat so much and dont gain a pound.

I eat carbs with every meal, I eat fatty foods(ill take down a half pound of bacon w/ syrup in one sitting), still no weight gain. Damn my high metabolism.

Hmm i guess this doesnt apply to me, I wieghed around 140 in high school and and 7 years later I weigh 145.

I need to figure out how to gain wieght...and eating doesnt cut it. I cant eat whatever whenever and I cant gain a damn pound. I even eat before I sleep every night and it does nothing to change my weight. I've had people ask me if I have tapeworm(which I dont), just because I eat so much and dont gain a pound.

I eat carbs with every meal, I eat fatty foods(ill take down a half pound of bacon w/ syrup in one sitting), still no weight gain. Damn my high metabolism.

Don't worry, kid. I was the exact same way 25 years ago or so. That will all change for you in about 10 to 15 years or so... :rolleyes: Better live it up now while you can. :chebit:

Just for the record, I didn't see this thread when it first came up, so I didn't sign up for the contest. However, in the last six weeks, I've lost 7 pounds just by not eating to the point of feeling stuffed all the time (from 192 down to 185, and still dropping). Just this week, I got back into a belt (a 34) that I haven't been able to wear since around 9/11 - and the buckle is in the middle hole!!!!1

I haven't done any more exercise/activity than before, haven't change what I eat, and I still have my "glass o' red" every night. It just goes to show, as Couloir and others pointed out a few pages back, it's simply a matter of "calories in / calories out." Get less in, you lose weight. Get less out, you gain weight. Simple math.

Don't worry, kid. I was the exact same way 25 years ago or so. That will all change for you in about 10 to 15 years or so... :rolleyes: Better live it up now while you can. :chebit:

w3rd.

wtf happened to drinking a four pack of canned guinness while snarfing a pint of ben and jerry's nightly and trying to flash runout limestone 7b+'s all day?

where did it go so wrong?

I have been too stressed the last three nights to eat dinner, and I have lost a pound each day. Goes to show that I just eat too much.

Its just water weight, don't worry, you'll gain it back

cool , that's where you get to make progress.. when you 'can' do without eating everything in sight. mat a similar stage, ate at four and will eat breakfast tomorrow at 9-10 after my run..running/walking/biking/climbing on empty ,thats the ticket.

slim that ass! did you do your bum-ups today?

I've decided to only go for men who like women with a big ass.

Well then, you really definitely gotta get out to Africa, the guys around here really like big ole booty. I think for them the bigger the bubble the better. If you shake that sucker too you will have all kinds of suitors.