Jon Fri

smithisheaven

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully respect ice access issues there and everywhere else. Its a big concern for me to as its what I love to do. But for him to bitch me out for poking fun at you is wrong. By the way is p-town short for penis, poo, or poor. Pick 1

As I attempted to explain to you it appeared you were "poking fun" at JoJo. You say you weren't... I believe you. But obviously I was not the only one who interpreted your post as directed at JoJo as your post was pulled.

Spraying regular cc posters here and there in non spray forums is fine from time to time (mods: correct me if I am wrong here) but spraying or appearing like you are spraying a non regular poster who just so happens to be the author of 2 of the most purchased ice climbing guidebooks in North America is fucking stupid. I'm not going to let you ruin it for everyone else by ticking JoJo (or anyone else for that matter) off by trying to be funny in a very very serious thread.

Anything else I can clear up?

Yes John, he was making fun of me for my self-admission of not being the best public speaker when I made a slide show presentation a year or two ago for the Washington Climbers Coalition, which he apparently attended. He has been stalking me ever since, and won't ever let me forget it. At least he isn't robbing banks.

Now...wanna make out?

I fully respect ice access issues there and everywhere else. Its a big concern for me to as its what I love to do. But for him to bitch me out for poking fun at you is wrong. By the way is p-town short for penis, poo, or poor. Pick 1

As I attempted to explain to you it appeared you were "poking fun" at JoJo. You say you weren't... I believe you. But obviously I was not the only one who interpreted your post as directed at JoJo as your post was pulled.

Spraying regular cc posters here and there in non spray forums is fine from time to time (mods: correct me if I am wrong here) but spraying or appearing like you are spraying a non regular poster who just so happens to be the author of 2 of the most purchased ice climbing guidebooks in North America is fucking stupid. I'm not going to let you ruin it for everyone else by ticking JoJo (or anyone else for that matter) off by trying to be funny in a very very serious thread.

Anything else I can clear up?

yeah...why you cry like a little bitch anytime someone rips bd or one of their climbers?? :lmao:

Edited by RuMR

The guy doesnt even know what he is talking about but spouts off like he does...

What do you call your 1st post up there ?

(it's defend a friend day)

John Frieh is an extraordinary human being.

(Edited to remove the word jackass)

Edited by billcoe