Light macrobeers

Jens

Ever notice how the lighter and more watery the beer, the tougher the climber or person drinking it is?

The toughest dudes (climbers and non-climbers) I've known all my life were exclusive Miller High life, or Budwiser drinkers. Whereas many of my friends that are Seattle metrosexuals like the porters, ales, obsidians, and the like and scoff at "johnny-cash beer".

-Dumb post but I'm bored and have a tweaked finger from the gym.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a fan of the "complex and interesting" tastes of microbrews. My credo on beer: why drink pisswater that's palatable only cold when you can have a beer that's more like a meal. I drink a pint of water for every pint of barley mother's milk.

If forced to drink mass-produced light beer, I opt for Corona.

i really don't like most "micro-beers"..give me a headache.

I love PBR, Hams, and Olympia. The "micro" I do like is pilsner urquell

Yo Mike, this is nothing to brag about! The only thing good about watery tasting beer is, you can down 4 of them and still operate power tools.

That's also of dubious note: One can pound a bucket of fermented piss and still manipulate you.

Decrisco crack, I liked your post before you got witty and changed it. I would much rather be acknoledged than manipulated. Well, that not always true. Manipulation is good, as long as there is a whip involved.

Ever notice how the lighter and more watery the beer, the tougher the climber or person drinking it is?

The toughest dudes (climbers and non-climbers) I've known all my life were exclusive Miller High life, or Budwiser drinkers. Whereas many of my friends that are Seattle metrosexuals like the porters, ales, obsidians, and the like and scoff at "johnny-cash beer".

-Dumb post but I'm bored and have a tweaked finger from the gym.

rolleyes.gif Right. Beer is beer. Some is good, some ain't. bigdrink.gif