• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm already binge-drinking to get my liver up to speed

i'm too cool to read this whole thread - has steve the beer god pledged to provide the sweet, sweet heavenly nectar or do i need to import pabst blue piss?

not so far as i have heard. I am affraid i may not be able to go either. went to the doc today and i have Planter Fasciitis. i am gounded. no weight bearing activites until i am healed cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif i would go anyway but i am seriously in so much pain i can hardly walk. frown.gif

i'm too cool to read this whole thread - has steve the beer god pledged to provide the sweet, sweet heavenly nectar or do i need to import pabst blue piss?

not so far as i have heard. I am affraid i may not be able to go either. went to the doc today and i have Planter Fasciitis. i am gounded. no weight bearing activites until i am healed cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif i would go anyway but i am seriously in so much pain i can hardly walk. frown.gif

jeez muff, cry.gif can you come in a wheelchair? evils3d.gif

jeez muff, cry.gif can you come in a wheelchair? evils3d.gif

i will not wheelchair my way to smiff i can drive damn it all. will you give me piggy back rides to all the good climbs???? grin.gif

Think Billy just got excited. Planter Fasciitis is a slow healer. I had it in college while I was running track. Granted I did not stay off it and still ran, it took 3 months to heal. The night splint works as well as keeping your foot stretched while sitting at a desk. Use a golf ball to massage the bottom of your foot and ice after you do that.

muffy, that's a slow healer. Ask your care providere about wearing a posterior night splint to keep your ankle flexed while you sleep, or even more fun, exracorporeallithotrypsy
i am doing my physical therapy and trying to keep my tootsie flexd as much as possible. i have heal cups for my shoes and i am "trying" to stay off my feet. but my house is a wreck. i kid you not. this fucking hurts.

go to skull hollow. skulk around the loop peering at random groups huddled around burning pallets. periodically work up the nerve to approach strangers and ask: "Is this the Plab?"

i'm not the sulking type of newb, i'll yell "where's fern? i heard all the cool kids who like to drink from cc.com are around here, be my real friends!" will that work? bigdrink.gif ha