Right wing media stoops to all time low....

E-rock

The talking heads are currently putting their psychotically fucked-up, old-boys-club, apologist spin to a RAPE CASE! If I hear one more fucking white male "intellectual" argue ridiculous semantics about the lack of evidence supporting the accusations made at Duke (the defense attorney today called her "that complaining woman") I'm gonna butt-rape a lacrosse player.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The talking heads are currently putting their psychotically fucked-up, old-boys-club, apologist spin to a RAPE CASE! If I hear one more fucking white male "intellectual" argue ridiculous semantics about the lack of evidence supporting the accusations made at Duke (the defense attorney today called her "that complaining woman") I'm gonna butt-rape a lacrosse player.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12241326/

Looks like those right-wing nuts might just be right this time. Of course, a liberal like you would never pre judge a serious case like this. Innocent until proven guilty and all that troublesome nonsense, eh? Can you say Tawana Brawley?

I'm coming out of exile - this one time only - to tell you what a fucking moron you are, E-Rock. And the fact that the administrator here allows you to threaten 'butt-rape' without edit only demonstrates why this site now resides in the gutter.

The AZT has turned your brain to cheese. Fuck off E-Rock.

Ahh Fairweather, I don't see how E-rock's theoretical non-specific "I'm going to butt-rape a lacrosse player" even matches the "If you mention my wife again I'm going to beat the shit out of you" threat you've employed, and we let that one slide too.

Oh, nice to see you though. Come home honey, all is forgiven. wave.gif

Looks like those right-wing nuts might just be right this time. Of course, a liberal like you would never pre judge a serious case like this. Innocent until proven guilty and all that troublesome nonsense, eh? Can you say Tawana Brawley?

I'm coming out of exile - this one time only - to tell you what a fucking moron you are, E-Rock. And the fact that the administrator here allows you to threaten 'butt-rape' without edit only demonstrates why this site now resides in the gutter.

What little I know about the whole thing I have to say that in this one case they may be innocent, but it sounds like those guys were fairly out of control, and they're probably guilty of one or several other things...of course they aren't being investigated for anything else.

Come on Brian just admit your unrequited love for E Rock...and the rest of us hahaha.gif

having already been fully swayed by the defenses assertions in the press along with my own willy nilly assumptions about this case, I fully conclude she was just out for a payday and has brought scorn on those fine young lads as a result of her poor last minute planning and execution of her devious scheme.

yelrotflmao.gif

Damn this post has been edited so many times, every time I read it, its a different post. yellaf.gif