Lack of right wing posting

JoshK

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rick Steves editorial in yesterday's paper was well stated: the greatest threat to the U.S. security and freedom is not Bin Laden or the evil terrorists, but those who use BL and the ET's to stir fear in our hearts and distract us from what really matters.

The Dem's are either losers or equally complicit facists if they can't get THAT message across.

I knew that this admin was living in complete fantasy land when their little interlude/courtship with Kissinger dissolved. He stated flatly "there is no Iraq. There will be three territories". The Suskind book confirmed that with the "senior administration official" quote saying they "create their own reality".

The Derb and McCarthy are first off the reservation at Buckley's rag...the pitiful excuse for a journal it's become, in large result of the rampant cronyism in GOP circles...it's amusing watching the wingnuts slowly come 'round 5 years too late and turn on each other in the process as they realize that the boy king is an empty codpiece.

Can someone please kick Pipes, Ledeen, and Hanson squarely in the ass now? They surely deserve it. And while you're at it, got ahead and boot Krauthammer, Kristol, Lieberman, and their ilk in the face while you're at it. These dipshits sold the rubes and sheeple a bill of goods, the media compliantly beat the war drums complete with "swoosh" graphics of eagles, the stars n stripes, and bold declarative captions "The March to War" or some such shit, now thousands are dead as a result and we're throwing over a $120 Billion/yr after this ill advised, bullshit "war on terrah" by gettting our troops and equipment blown to hell, instead of securing the ports, borders, and addressing energy policy from peak oil to global warming.

But I repeat myself...for the last five years, I repeat myself. As do thousands of others deemed "shrill, defeatist, terrorist sympathizer, troop demoralizer, anti American, traitors, who dare question Dear Leader Chimpy".

Fuck you Necon assholes, and the AIPAC you rode in on.

Does the total disintigration of the Bush administration have anything to do with the slow dissapearance of our formerly vocal right wing CC contigent? Discuss.

Sorry, I've been busy planning the "W in '08" campaign. Its going well and i have a good feeling he will get re-elected in '08. thumbs_up.gif

Why do you hate America so much?

What is America?

I'll admit to hating yes hating the actions of a very few who have the resources to mobilize all the apparati associated with this notion called "America", but beyond that? America is just a word, and I use it.

"America is a four letter word", President Bush.

The Rick Steves editorial in yesterday's paper was well stated: the greatest threat to the U.S. security and freedom is not Bin Laden or the evil terrorists, but those who use BL and the ET's to stir fear in our hearts and distract us from what really matters.

This Rick Steves?

Was it titled "America in the Back Door?"