I climb 5.11

gyselinck

Not that it matters, but this conversation makes me feel like a badass, so I just wanted to share it with you all bigdrink.gif:

Craig says: I don't climb 5.11

Casewag says:

however

Casewag says:

i have seen you climb 5.11

Casewag says:

first try

Casewag says:

so go fuck yourself

Casewag says:

i gotta go

Casewag says:

later

I really don't climb 5.11, but some people seem to think I do. But, I thought it was funny that I had this conversation in the first place, arguing about the grade I climb. And, what was even more funny is that this man was so convinced. Makes me feel good about myself to get such compliments. yelrotflmao.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next time, instead of asking new partners what climbs they have done or enjoyed, i'll just ask for the transcripts of pertinent online chat conversations.

So If you "climb 5.10/11/12/13" is that a,b,c,d of the rating or, you can dependably lead .10a, so you climb 5.10?

All the 5.11s with a few exceptions here and there which I'm sure were just missed (Adreneline in Yos and Sunshine at Smith), were downgraded to 5.10 when it was learned I could do them. confused.gifyelrotflmao.gif

It was pretty humorous for a while. now I'm fat and old and don't care. It's fun to get out and do anything at any grade, proves I'm still alive anyway.

I love those kinds of stories though. Like: Stranger: "Hey dude, heres the acid you loaned me": Me: "WTF?! Huh?......Really I loaned YOU? ?" Stranger: "Yes, thanks SOOOOO much dude, it was amazing and awesome, you rock, here ya go back to ya with interest."

Glory halleluja, bonanza days.