Resume' this Summer

flashclimber

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got drunk w/ mike layton in b-ham and then nearly got in a fight w/ a wigged out crack slinger

to continue on that theme, was accosted by nicotein starved junkies on the "shady" end of the trail up to index peaks and barely survived - forced to curb stomp poor bastards w/ my shiny new la sportivas

almost got kicked out of canada too for being in the company of a known fuck-up

i'm definetly in it for the bragg'n!

Shot a whitetail with my bow, bought a tractor, built a road and garage, got a new job making better money, caught some fish in my neighbor's pond and spent all of one day climbing - some undeveloped limestone crag near my home. I did reorganize my climbing gear though! thumbs_up.gif

Bronco - we had a similar summer of climbing adventure... I climbed one afternoon at a local crag. Spent most of the summer working to support my broke student lifestyle. Got in some good hiking in the rain and ate lost of berries. Had a fun vacation checking out the Bella Coola Valley and the sights along highway 20 in central BC. Organized my climbing gear when I moved and thought about next summer when I will hopefully get to use it again.

not everyones shit is stupid...sorry, i just got a little carried away in re-living some of this summers sex-capades that centered around climbing...pre-post-during-on the way too-back from-on the summit-in the car-on the side if the road-on the trail-at the belay ledge-in the tent-under the stars-on the beach-in the dirt-you name it...climbing and sex...does it get any better?

but the castle rock trip was pretty fuckin classic...with the cars wizzin by, and yours truly outside the car,behind her, cutie-pie on all 4's on the leather seats of her benz, me pullin her hair thru the sunroof( no worries, she likes it like that) we just went for it...i was crackin up when the people in the cars realized what was goin on yelrotflmao.gif it was awesome thumbs_up.gif beep! beep!

dood did you call me booby...but anyway, you of all people should know i'm always good for funny smileysex5.gif story, did you catch the deleted post? i think the mention of getting dome-shots in Beckeys bed was taken as dissrespectful confused.gif

oh and about your class being "boring as fuck" lemme guess...theres prolly a sexy co-ed within 15' of you right now...i know theres no chance i'd ever be able to focus in college...

not everyones shit is stupid...sorry, i just got a little carried away in re-living some of this summers sex-capades that centered around climbing...pre-post-during-on the way too-back from-on the summit-in the car-on the side if the road-on the trail-at the belay ledge-in the tent-under the stars-on the beach-in the dirt-you name it...climbing and sex...does it get any better?

but the castle rock trip was pretty fuckin classic...with the cars wizzin by, and yours truly outside the car,behind her, cutie-pie on all 4's on the leather seats of her benz, me pullin her hair thru the sunroof( no worries, she likes it like that) we just went for it...i was crackin up when the people in the cars realized what was goin on yelrotflmao.gif it was awesome thumbs_up.gif beep! beep!

Goddammit Bobby: don't stop now fer C.sakes. I just got the kleenex out. When you hit my age (plus 25 years w/same woman too), you almost wonder if those vague memories of doing it on a road IN Yosemite (pre 25 year relationship person), or on a Beacon Rock ledge, or right there in the middle of the river, well.......you almost wonder if it really happened. All we have is memories and vicarious stories so keep going with it, keep on with the intersting stories please! crazy.gif

Don't feel too shy to post some pics and TR's of having her tounge shoved up your ass either, we're all adults here, it's all good - we can take it, bring it all on. Once you start a thread hijack, ya gotta finish er off.

On a climbing related note: Although I didn't climb a hell of a lot as usual (I can't top what I use to do so why try). BUT, climbed a few times with Joseph as a new partner. Had a great trip to Yos early in the year (no Joseph) It was nice. Last climb before leaving the valley was a memorable running up Old favorite Serenity Crack-Sons of Yesterday as a party of 3 with an old workout partner of 30-32 years ago and another great guy Gent Mendes) and out running a couple of young pups (party of 2, they geared up and were on basically the ass of our 3rd climber as he left the ground: they hit like P2 belay as we hit like P7) was off the hook sweet to climb effeciently and also not feel crowded and cramped.

Climbing a bit more extensivly with Ujahn on some other stuff was awesome too. His first vally trip so we did some of the classics (Like Snake Dike, Harry Daley, Bishops, Sherries Crack, Looked at the Tube but despite having done it before had shrinkage this time, Super Slide blah blah). Spent a day climbing with old timer Dave Hardin who at this point has documented that he's climbed AT LEAST ONCE (and sometimes many many times) like 570 of the valleys 700 some odd routes, and got to see and sleep at old friend Victors house (lives right outside of Yos and works in the park).

No huge chest beatings - but no complaints either for me.

Had the same amazing feeling as 2 old partners and I roofed one of their garages this year too. It was almost like poetry as we all worked as one, doing instictivly what 3 people who know what they should be doing - just quietly do it in an incredably effecient manner. Sweet.

yelrotflmao.gif how did you know about the tongue in the ass..?

and the pics only come out of my glove box while were driving to the crags wink.gif i just can't bring myself to post them...too bad really cause theres one of a lovely young lady, post shag-sesh, sportin her climbing outfit: sheer sport bra thing, tiny thong, harness on...ass forward, with this sexy-ass look beaming from over her shoulder...

suffice to say the climbing was just bliss...somethin about having sex, whatever goes on afterwards you just float along...i told my buddie that put up the route we did, the story of our day and he was inspired to finally give it a name...."starfish" 5.9 thumbs_up.gif go get some!